Adhesive Island Dressing by McKesson is a high-grade primary or secondary bordered gauze dressing that is designed to be used on wounds with light to moderate exudation. One-step application is an excellent alternative to gauze and tape to help save caregiver time. The non-adherent central gauze pad provides absorption of light to moderate drainage.
Adhesive Island Dressing Features and Benefits:
- Indicated For Light to Moderate Amounts of Exudate and Act As Either a Primary or Secondary Dressing.
- Creates a Barrier Against External Contamination.
- Conforms Easily to Body Contours, Even In Hard to Dress Areas.
- Non-Adherent Contact Layer Helps Prevent Skin Maceration and Provides High Absorption.
- Adhesive Border Is Combined With a Non-Adherent Gauze Pad; Alternative to Gauze and Tape.
- Single Use.
- Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex.
Adhesive Island Dressing Specifications:
- Manufacturer: McKesson
- Application: Adhesive Island Dressing
- Dimensions: 6" x 6"
- Material: Nonwoven Gauze
- Pad Size: 4" x 4"
- Shape: Square
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Latex Free: Yes
- HCPCS Code: A6216
- UNSPSC Code: 42311505
- Product Number: 16-89266
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!