Customers Also Bought
Adaptive Eating Utensils for Disabled are manufactured by Drive Medical for use as an Eating Assist Aid. These Special Eating Utensils are for anyone with arthritis or other ailment that limits their ability to grasp a fork, spoon or knife. Ergonomically designed, the Adaptive Eating Utensils are contoured to provide a comfortable fit. Each Fork, Knife and Spoon are equipped with a large grip handle. These Drive Adaptive Eating Utensils are attractive enough to be used for everyday family use.
Product Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically designed for comfort.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Attractively designed eating utensils for daily family use.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Numbers: RTL1410, RTL1411, RTL1413
- Eating Utensil Options: Large Grip Fork, Large Grip Spoon, Large Grip Knife.
- Latex Free.
- Made in Hong Kong
- Warranty: 6 months.
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
Drive's Eating Essentials make everyday living that much easier Video (2:47 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A