Customers Also Bought
Activon Tube -100% Medical Grade Advancis Manuka honey - Activon Tube, 100% Manuka honey with no additives. This wound filler will de-bride and de-slough, eliminate odors and provides a moist wound healing environment. Activon Tube is ideal for debriding necrotic tissue. Activon Tube can be used as a wound filler for use in cavities, just irrigate with saline solution. Activon Tube is ideal for debriding necrotic tissue; it's ideal for topping up dressings where the honey is washed away or great for using directly into cavities. Honey can be washed away using normal saline solution. As honey is a natural product any remaining honey will not have any adverse effects. Activon Tube may be applied to any wound but especially: Pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, surgical wounds, burns, graft sites, infected wounds, cavity wounds and sinuses 100% Medical Grade Manuka honey, 0.9oz tube.
- Debriding or De-Sloughing
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Surgical Wounds
- Infected Wounds
- Graft Sites
- Cavity Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Patients Should Monitor Their Sugar Levels Closely When Using this Product
- Patient's with Bee Venom Allergies Should Not Use this Product
- Some Stingnig is Normal. Sensitive Wounds May Require Analgesics.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
- Can I use this under compression? This dressing can be used under a compression bandage. However, the secondary dressing chosen should be representative of the exudate level.
- Do honey dressings increase exudate? Honey dressings can increase exudate levels. An appropriate secondary dressing should be chosen for the higher level of exudate.
- How long can a honey dressing be left in place? It can be left on the wound for up to seven days. If the dressing changes from its original color it should be removed earlier.
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents