Activeaid 283 Tilt-In-Space Plus Shower Chair
Activeaid Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair is made with a frame configuration that accommodates multiple locations for lateral supports and other positioning devices. Manufactured by Activeaid, this chair is made with a stainless steel frame. This advanced commode shower chair is durable, offering years of service. This commode chair is set on wheels for room-to-room mobility. The seat back is adjustable up to an angle to 150 degrees. The seat, arms and back are padded and seamless for added comfort. The Tilt-In-Space Shower Commode Chair is designed with a seat height to accommodate over the commode use for toileting. This shower commode chair also has a detachable pail for convenient bedside use. The pail is an anti-spill bucket for easier handling. The Activeaid Model 283 chair is ideal for homecare or nursing homes.
- Elevating Legrest
- Swingaway Arms
- Adjustable Back
- Seamless Padded Seat
- Lap Belt with Hook and Loop Closure.
- Removable Commode Pail with Cover
Products Features & Benefits
- Stainless steel frame and composite components for long product life.
- Comfortable mobility chair for both showering and toileting.
- Tilt in space technology.
- Allows over toilet use.
- Removable bedside commode bucket with anti-spill design.
- Commode shower chair for home or institutional use.
- Elevating leg rests.
- Seamless, padded seat, back, and arms.
- Frame configuration accommodates multiple locations for lateral supports and other positioning devices.
- Lap safety belt with hoop and loop closure.
- Product Number: 283.
- Overall width: 22.5 Inch.
- Seat Width: 17.5.
- Seat Depth: 18 Inch.
- Seat Slot Width: 4 Inch.
- Floor to Bottom of Seat Frame: 19.25 Inch.
- Floor to Top of Seat: 23 Inch.
- Back of Seat to Start of Slot: 3.5 Inch.
- Top of Seat to Top of Back: 27 Inch.
- Seat Width between Armrest Pads: 16 Inch.
- Top of Seat to Top of Armrest Pads: 7.25 to 9.25 Inch.
- Minimum Distance between Hip Pads: 5.5 Inch.
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Maximum Tilt: 30°.
- Vertical Back Angle from Seat: 7-33-60°.
- Angle Using Adjustable Back Hardware: 12°.
- Maximum Overall Length Adult Footrests Up – Back Down: 71 Inch.
- Minimum Overall Length Footrests Down – Back Up: 45.5 Inch.
- Legrest Angle Adjustment from Horizontal: 12° to 90°.
- Infinite Legrest Length Adjustment from Pivot Point to Footplate: 21 to 14 Inch.
- Back Pad Width: 14 Inch.
- HCPCS Code: E1399.
- Manufacturer: Activeaid.
Manuals and Documents
- Activeaid 283 Medical Justification Narrative for use with insurance reimbursement.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!