Customers Also Bought
One of ACTIVEAID's most versatile styles of shower/commode chairs comes from the 624 JTG Series. The standard features are designed to make daily routines easier for both the user and the caregiver. ACTIVEAID understands the physical restrictions patients may have whether they are receiving care from a rehabilitation center, from home or in a long-term care facility. This is why this shower commode chair offers high functionality with low maintenance.
Begin with choosing one of the three frames from the ACTIVEAID JTG Series 624 Rehab Shower Commode Chair such as the Rigid corrosion resistant finish frame, a Stainless Steel frame or a Folding frame with a corrosion resistant finish. There are also additional seat types and optional accessories. The standard model for each frame type comes with two front 5-inch casters and two 24-inch large back wheels. For added safety it comes with toggle wheel locks and anti-tippers. It's given the Ensolite seat; a firm cushioned seat shaped similar to a cloverleaf helpful with perineal cleaning and provides commode functionality. The seat is seamless to prohibit bacteria and water from penetrating into the cushion. The chair offers swing away locking arms or removable arms when more room is needed for patient and the footrests are also detachable and adjustable. The under mount commode holder and pan is removable.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable Frame Options
- High Strength Molded Components
- Adjustable and Removable Footrests
- Seamless, Cushioned Seat
- Swing back and Removable Arms
- Comfortable and Uniquely Shaped Seat
- Three Frame Styles
- Access to Perineal Cleaning
- Low Maintenance
- Manufacturer: ACTIVAID, Inc.
- Frame Item Numbers: 624, 624SS, F624
- Styles: Rigid, Stainless Steel, Folding
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Chair Weight: 45 lbs
- Front Casters: (2) 5"
- Back Wheels: (2) 24"
- Back Height from Seat: 16 1/2"
- Seat Width Between Arms: 18 1/2"
- Seat Dimensions: 18 1/4" W x 18 1/4" D
- Seat Height from Floor: 23"
- Overall Dimensions: 25 1/4" W x 42 1/2" D
- Distance Between Wheel Lugs: 14 3/8"
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Condition: Limited Mobility
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!