Customers Also Bought
Actavis Miconazole Nitrate Antifungal Cream is an antifungal cream used to treat infections caused by fungus such as athlete's foot, ringworm, or jock itch. Also relieves symptoms such as itching, burning, cracking, or scaling of the the feet. Miconazole Nitrate can only be used to treat pityriasis which is an infection that causes lightening or darkening of the skin on the neck, chest, arms or legs.
- Ideal for athlete's foot, ringworm, jock itch, or other fungal infections.
- Reduces itching, cracking, burning, and scaling of the feet.
- Also treats pityriasis which causes lightening or darkening of the skin on the neck, chest, arms or legs.
- Compare to Micatin Antifungal Cream.
- Item Number: 1392562
- Active Ingredient: Miconazole Nitrate 2%
- NDC: 0472-0735-42
- National Brand Equivalent: Micatin Antifungal Cream
- Application: Topical
- Additional Information