Customers Also Bought
ACS Aluminium Rollator, manufactured by Drive Medical, is an attractively colored rollator with a sturdy frame and safety benefits.
This rollator features the color pink in honor of the American Cancer Society. It comes with a seamless padded seat that includes a zippered pouch to provide security and privacy of personal items. The padded and hinged backrest can be folded up and down or completely removed if desired. The frame features a universal height adjustment that allows the seat height to be adjusted from 18 to 22 inches in 1 inch increments. This can help with providing the user excellent configuration options.
ACS Aluminium Rollator is designed with durability and strength in mind. The frame is made with sturdy aluminium, while the caster journals are offset to provide additional strength. The brakes utilize serrated edges that grip the wheels and provide a firm hold. This rollator has an additional benefit with it's ergonomic handles which are comfortable and adjustable in height. Increase your mobility with this attractively colored and sturdy rollator. BUY ACS Aluminium Rollator from Vitality Medical today.
ACS Aluminium Rollator Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Height on Seat and Handles
- Seat Includes Zippered Pouch for Privacy and Security of Personal Items
- Easy to Use Double Loop Locks
- Serrated Edge Brakes Provide Firm Hold
- Padded Backrest Can be Folded up and Down or Removed
- Offset Caster Journals to Provide Additional Strength
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
ACS Aluminium Rollator Specifications
- Width: 22 Inches
- Length: 27 Inches
- Seat Width: 13 Inches
- Seat Height 18 - 22 Inches (Adjustable)
- Seat Depth: 12 Inches
- Weight: 14 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- ACS Aluminium Rollator Item Number: RTL10261BC
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsDoes this walker come completely assembled right out of the box?Question by: Donna on Jun 28, 2017 2:42:00 PMIt does not come pre-assembled; however, it only requires a few tools to assemble.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 29, 2017 12:39:00 PM
Based on your history