AccuRelief Mini TENS is a compact TENS Unit that provides Electrical Stimulation Therapy. Manufactued by Carex, Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation provides targeted and effective pain relief for patients with chronic pain. This electric therapy machine is a pain relieving device that is easy to use. It delivers gentle electrical pulses of alternating therapy. AccuRelief Mini comes with 15 different levels of intensity to adjust to individual needs. Two gel pads are included which allow you to bracket and surround your pain area. Unlike many other TENS therapy devices, no prescription is required for the AccuRelief Mini electrical stimulation unit. It provides a drug-free pain relief for arthritis, painful muscles, joint pain and back pain.
- Mini TENS machine
- 2 Reusable electrode gel pads with snap connectors
- 3 volt long-life battery, CR2032
- Instruction Manual
- Electrode Placement Guide
Features & Benefits
- Electric stimulation machine.
- Simple to operate.
- Safe and effective pain relief.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Small and compact to wear discreetly under clothing.
- Starts working instantly.
- Pre-programmed with two phases of alternating therapy.
- Adjustable intensity levels.
- Auto shut off after 20 minutes.
- Provides targeted relief.
- Effective pain reliever.
- Electrotherapy machine.
- Provides electrotherapy for back pain.
- Offers electrotherapy for muscles.
- Product Number: ACRL-1000.
- Width: 1.3 Inch.
- Height: 4 Inch.
- Length: 6.9 Inch.
- Product Weight: 0.023 lbs. without battery.
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs.
- Application: TENS pain relief system.
- UPC: 023601291004.
- Frequency: 2-125Hz.
- Pulse Width: 100-200 μS.
- Output Voltage: 0-70mA.
- Output Intensity Level: 0-15 Levels.
- Service Lift: 3 years.
- Battery Service Life: 80 days (20 minutes/day)
- Manufacturer: Carex.
Manuals and Documents
- Quick Start Guide ACRL-1000 Electrotherapy Equipment contains use instructions.
- ACRL-1000 Electrical Stimulation Machine User Manual contains details about the product, specifications and troubleshooting.
- Application Guide for 2 Electrodes for the placing the electrodes on the body.
AccuRelief Electrotherapy Treatment Review Video (2:38 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Product Comparison
Available without a Prescription ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Number of Electrodes, Type Connection 2, Wired 2, Wireless 2 or 4, Wired 2, Wireless 2, Wired Number of Intensity Levels 15 20 25 60 15 Treatment Length (minutes) 20 Minutes 30 Minutes 30 Minutes 30 Minutes 20 Frequency Range (Hz) 2~125 5~125 2~150 2~150 2~150 Pulse Width (μs) 100~200 130~250 30~350 50~370 50~300 Treatment Modes TENS TENS TENS TENS, EMS, Massage TENS Reviews View Product View Product View Product View Product View Product
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!