Other Abri-Form product(s)
Abi-Form Premium Briefs are a complete range of all-in-one incontinence briefs for moderate to heavy incontinence. These briefs are designed to offer leakage security for highly active individuals. Constructed with non-woven side panels made from soft and breathable material, Abi-Form Briefs are particularly suitable for highly demanding situations. Flexible tape tabs offer offer a personal fit while ensuring the best combination security and comfort. Leakage protection is reinforced with barriers that extend right to the edge of the brief and with a built-in cross barrier at the rear. Abi-Form Premium Briefs are manufactured by Abena and offer full breathability rather than just a few zones or sections as found in many competing briefs.
Abena Abi-Form Premium Briefs Features and Benefits
- Excellent absorption.
- Full breathability.
- Stand-up leak guards.
- Refastenable tape tabs.
- Comfortable and noiseless.
- Elastic in rear waistband for close to the body fit
- Unique Top Dry system providing a dry surface and rapid absorption.
- Flexible tape equipped with adhesive and hooks to allow for repositioning.
- Wetness indicator with graduation scale for better indication of capacity use.
- Optimal leakage protection provided by soft and reliable leakage barriers extended right to the edge and built-in cross barriers at the rear.
- Long fibres spread the liquid quickly and efficiently around the entire absorbent core.
- Reduced risk of odour.
- Super absorbent polymer (SAP) ensures high absorbency to keep liquid away from skin.
- All-in-one protection with maximum absorption and security against leakage.
- Suitable for fecal incontinence.
- Breathable brief for healthier skin.
- Soft and breathable non-woven side panels provide a high level of security and fix the brief in place.
- Double 3 layered absorbent core ensures fluids are locked inside the absorbent core and contact with skin is minimized. Leakage is prevented and skin is kept dry.
- Flexible blue tape ensures the best combination of comfort and security, even during physical activities.
- Smooth back panel is designed to prevent bed sores, providing ultimate leakage protection with the barriers extended right to the edge and a built-in cross barrier at the rear.
- Suitable for highly demanding situations and for people with behavioural problems.
- Wetness indicator with graduation scale shows when product should be changed.
Abi-Form Briefs Specifications
- Abi-Form Product Numbers: 43050, 43054, 43055, 43056, 43060, 43062, 43063, 43065, 43067, 43068, 43069, 43071, 474005, 474505.
- Size: Medium, Large.
- Sizing Range Waist / Hip: 20 to 60 Inch, depending upon size.
- Absorbent Capacity: 1400mL, 1500mL, 1600mL, 2600mL, 3100ml, 3400mL, 4000mL
- Absorbency: Heavy
- Application: Incontinent Brief.
- Backing Material: Plastic.
- Color: White.
- Fastener Type: Refastenable Tabs.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Leg Style: Elastic Gathers.
- Style: Tab Closure.
- Non-chlorine bleached.
- Nordic Eco-Label.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Usage: Disposable.
- User: Adult.
- Latex Free.
- Manufacturer: Abena.
- Brand: Abri-Form.
- UNSPSC Code: 53102303.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abena Sub Brand Abri-Form Absorption Moderate Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat do the M-2,M3 AND M-4 designations mean for 43060,43062 and 43063? All are the same size and absorb the same amounts--what's the difference between them?Question by: gerry on Jan 23, 2016 10:15:10 AMThe difference is the absorbency level:
M2 = 2600 mL's
M3 = 3100 mL's
M4 = 3600 mL's
We've updated this information in each description.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 27, 2017 12:42:00 PM
Would use again
Cant forget the 5 star quality of the abena abri forms, they are perfect for night time :).