Customers Also Bought
Able Tripod tips, by Drive Medical, are stout cane tip replacements that can transform a regular walking cane into a cane you can rest standing up -- the tip is just broad enough to stand it vertical. This standing up feature prevents bending and stooping to pick up the cane.
The Able Tripod tip adds a significant amount of stability to most surfaces and fits with either a right of left-handed base. The tip flexes as you walk to reduce the amount of impact on the hand and wrist. Stairs become less of a challenge with this great cane accessory. The Able Tip is robust, yet light enough to easily lift up every step. The Able Tip makes any terrain easier to walk over: stairs, grass, gravel or even sand.
The tip fits most manufacturer's cane shaft diameters at 3/4 (19mm) of an inch across. These Tripod Tips can be used with almost all Drive cane styles including the following design types: offset, palm grip, 'T' handle, folding, crook, round handle and wooden.
Product Features and Benefits
- Provides Balance and Stability
- Allows Cane to be Self-Standing.
- Replaces your old Cane Tip.
- Works for either right or left-handed bases.
- Reduced impact on the hand and wrist.
- Climbing stairs and soft ground made easier.
- They fit a majority of cane shaft widths.
- Manufacturer Number: 10349
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Diameter: 3/4 Inch (19mm)
- Length: 3 Inch
- Width: 3 Inch
- Height: 2 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- HCPCS Code: A4637
Manuals and Documents
- Product Catalog contains product catalog
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!