Other Abri-Flex product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Abena Abri-Flex Premium 3 Incontinence Underwear is super absorbent with a capacity of 2400 mL. The Abri-Flex 3 are soft and comfortable to wear. These protective underwear wear like normal underwear, offering the wearer more freedom. An elastic waist band system establishes a firm fit and moves with you for a firm and snug fit. Elastic leg bands prevent leaks. The Abri-Flex 3 Protective Underwear incorporates Abena's Top-Dry system that is breathable and keeps you skin drier and healthier.
Abena offers the Abri-Flex Protective Underwear in five sizes and four different absorbency levels, including Abri-Flex Premium Special (1700 mL absorbency), Abri-Flex Premium 0 (800 mL absorbency), Abri-Flex Premium 1 (1400 mL absorbency) and Abri-Flex Premium 2 (1900 mL absorbency).
Abri-Flex Premium Three Features & Benefits
- Breathable for greater comfort.
- Elastic bands offer a firm, flexible fit.
- Pull-up protective underwear.
- Super soft non-woven material that feels like normal underwear.
- Unique TopDry system from Abena offers a dry surface.
- Helps prevent odors.
- Wetness indicator with graduation scale.
- Rapid absorption helps to keep you dry.
- Secure fit with high and multiple barriers.
Abri-Flex Premium 3 Specifications
- Product Numbers: 41085, 41088.
- Sizes: Medium, Large.
- 2400 mL capacity.
- Super absorbency.
- Application: Superior Incontinence Protection.
- Gender: Unisex.
- Fastener Type: Pull On.
- Backing Material: Cloth-like.
- Dermatologically tested.
- User: Adult.
- Usage: Disposable.
- FSC certified.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Abena.
- Brand: Abri-Flex.
- UNSPSC Code 53102303.
- HCPCS Code: A4520.
Abena Abri-Flex Video (1:33 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abena Brand Abri-Flex Absorption Super Backsheet Material Cloth-like, Waterproof Odor Control Moderate Gender Unisex
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A