PediaSure Grow & Gain with Fiber by Abbott Nutrition is a clinically proven formula to help children grow. It's similar to PediaSure Grow and Gain used for oral feeding of children but with added fiber to help with digestion and regularity. PediaSure Grow and Gain designed to be the sole source of nutrition or to supplement a diet for children 1 to 13 years of age. It's formulated in great tasting vanilla favor for oral feeding but it can also be used for tube feeding. It has antioxidants vitamin C and vitamin E and selenium to support the immune system and DHA Omega-3 to support for brain and eye health. PediaSure Grow & Gain with Fiber Therapeutic Nutrition is offered for hospitals and other health care facilities in 8 oz cans instead of resealable bottles. This ensures the contents are after can is opened and not resealed to regulate freshness and avoid contamination. For other dietary needs, PediaSure Grow and Gain with Fiber is suitable for children with lactose intolerance and is halal, kosher and gluten-free.
Features and Benefits:
- Vanilla Taste is Kid-Approved
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Brand
- Proven to Assist Growth
- Good Source of Fiber
- Fiber Maintains Regularity
- Supports Immune System
- Supports Brain and Eye Health
- Manufacturer: Abbott Nutrition
- Brand: Pediasure Grow & Gain
- Pediasure Item Numbers: 53585, 58061, 58220
- Volume: 8 oz Bottle or Can
- Quantity: Each, Case of 24 (58061); Case of 24 (53585, 58220)
- Suitable for lactose intolerance
- Pediasure Product Brochure
- This is a ready-to-drink shake for children and is not intended for infants under 1 year of age unless specified by the pediatrician.
- This product is not to be consumed by children with a galactosemia allergy.
- Product is for oral and tube feeding and not for IV use.
PediaSure Grow & Gain with Fiber Shake Vanilla: Water, Sugar, Corn Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Canola Oil, ShortChain Fructooligosaccharides, Soy Protein Isolate, Soy Fiber. Less than 0.5% of: Natural & Artificial Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Tuna Oil, Potassium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Monoglycerides, Carrageenan, Potassium Hydroxide, m-Inositol, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, dl-AlphaTocopheryl Acetate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Lutein, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Folic Acid, Chromium Chloride, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin B12. Allergens: Contains milk and soy ingredients.
Instructions for Use:
- Best served chilled. Store Pediasure unopened at room temperature or refrigerator.
- Shake well.
- Clean top of cans thoroughly before opening.
- Once opened, it product must be consumed or refrigerated and used within 48 hours.
Abbott PediaSure Grow & Gain with Fiber Nutrition Information:
Volume 8 fl oz Calories 240 Protein 7 grams Fat 9 grams Trans Fat 0 grams Carbohydrates 33 grams Vitamin A 500 IU Vitamin D 160 IU Vitamin E 6.0 IU Vitamin K 16 mcg Vitamin C 24 mg Vitamin B12 1.5 mcg Vitamin B6 .06 mg Niacin 2.0 mg Choline 83 mg Biotin 45 mcg Pantothenic Acid 2.5 mg Sodium 90 mg Potassium 350 mg Chloride 270 mg Calcium 350 mg Phosphorus 200 mg Magnesium 40 mg Iodine 23 mcg Manganese 0.4 mg Copper 0.2 mg Iron 2.7 mg Zinc 1.5 mg Selenium 7.0 mcg Chromium 12 mcg Molybdenum 7.5 mcg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Abbott Nutrition
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!