A4 Titanium is a rigid frame wheelchair. Rigid frame design offers comfort and performance over standard folding chairs. The "solid" feel of the rigid frame enhances maneuverability and the lightweight Titanium frame encourage freedom of movement with increased control. Understanding the advantages of the new A4 Titanium wheelchair is simple. Like the A4, its straight-forward design is easy to adjust for optimal performance and function, but with the added benefits of titanium -- durable and lightweight. Simply put, it's the toughest, most adjustable, rigid wheelchair available for the demanding active consumer!
A4 Titanium Wheelchair with Full Suspension Option Available Features:
- Only rigid titanium chair tough enough to offer a 300 lb weight capacity
- Adjustable rear seat-to-floor height in 1/2" increments without head tube adjustment
- Angle adjustable back for up to 15 degrees of squeeze
- Infinite center-of-gravity adjustment for optimal performance and function
- 4" range (minimum) of wheel position adjustment for maximum stability or performance Select multiple number of wheel positions by loosening only 2 bolts
- Patented camber bar technology allows you to change camber quickly by flipping the camber tube around Quick-release option available
- Adjustable-angle back standard for up to 15° of squeeze
- Up to 5 1/2" dump available with certain wheel and front seat-to-floor combinations
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Invacare Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!