Customers Also Bought
Skin Protectant Ointment from McKesson provides temporary relief for cracked and chapped skin. Also effective for chapped lips, this white petrolatum ointment is manufactured with Vitamins A & D. McKesson Skin Protectant Ointment also protects your skin from the drying effects of wind and cold weather. Offered in 5 gram packets, 4 ounce squeeze tubes, and a 13 ounce jars, this Skin Ointment is easy to apply.
Skin Protectant Ointment Features & Benefits
- Skin protectant.
- Temporarily relieves minor cuts, scrapes, burns.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips.
- Helps protect skin from the effects of wind and cold weather.
- Formulated with Vitamins A & D and white petrolatum to create a protective barrier and help seal out wetness.
- Temporarily soothes and moisturizes the skin; fragrance-free formula is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Applies easily and smoothly.
Skin Protectant Ointment Specifications
- McKesson Skin Protectant Ointment Product Number: 118-8744, 118-719, 118-81400.
- Size: 5 gram, 4 ounce, 13 ounce.
- Container: Packets, Squeeze Tube or Jar.
- Active Ingredient: White Petrolatum 93.5%.
- Vitamins A & D,
- Scent: Unscented.
- UNSPSC Code: 51241200.
- HCPCS Code: A6250.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A