641 Barrier-Free Programmable Power Procedure Chairs offer a comfortable option for you and your patients. They feature Midmark's Premium Comfort System to give it the feel of a chair as opposed to a procedure table. This is accomplished by stretching an advanced elastomeric material over a seat cutout.
The programmable versions of the 641 power chair allows for quick adjustments to your most used positions. Up to 4 positions can be programmed for easy one push adjustments. All sections simultaneously move to further speed up the process. Pre-programmed is a button to move the chair into flat position from whatever position it is in.
The optional rotation feature allows the patient to be moved providing easy access for any procedure. Regardless of which version you get, you can connect both a hand and foot controller for easy access to positioning controls. This allows for position optimization as you need it.
Similarly to Midmark's other barrier-free chairs and tables, the 641 models start at a low height of 19 inches and arms that swivel out to allow for easy patient access. Once the patient is comfortable, simply use the foot and/or hand controls to adjust the chair to the ideal position for the exam or procedure.
641 Barrier-Free Programmable Power Procedures Chair Features and Benefits
- Program Up to 4 Positions for Easy One Push Positioning
- One Push Positioning Simultaneously Adjusts Sections for Efficiency and Speed
- Optional Rotational Feature Moves Patient for Optimal Positioning
- Low Height and Swivel Arms for Easy Patient Access and Patient Transfer
- Hand and Foot Controls Allow Patient Adjustments as Needed
- Product Number: 641-003, 641-005
- Base Height: Adjustable 19 - 40 Inch
- Length: 73 Inch
- Length with Foot Extension: 79 Inch
- Weight: 460 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Seat Width: 23.38 Inch
- Seat Tilt Angle: 0 - 30 Degrees
- Back Support Angle: 0 - 85 Degrees
- Foot Support Angle: 0 - 90 Degrees
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!