Other Littmann product(s)
3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope is made with a two-sided chest piece that has a traditional bell/diaphragm. These Professional Medical Grade Stethoscopes are designed and sized to provide Littmann Stethoscope classic quality acoustics for children. The Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope manufactured by 3M features a 3/4-inch traditional bell combined with a floating diaphragm. This stethoscope features a solid stainless steel chestpiece for high acoustic sensitivity.
3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope Features & Benefits
- 3/4-inch traditional bell pediatric stethoscope combined with a floating diaphragm.
- Littman Classic II Stethoscope with stainless steel chest piece.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M Littmann Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Ear-tips.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset.
- Single-lumen tubing is available inattractive colors.
3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope Specifications
- Length: 28"/71cm.
- Weight: 105 and 90 grams.
- Application: Physical Assessment, Diagnosis.
- Overall Performance (1-10): 7.
- 3M Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope Warrantry: Three-years.
3M Littmann Stethoscope Comparison Chart & Specifications
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Littmann
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!