Customers Also Bought
3M Durapore Tape is used at home as a medical tape and at hospitals as a surgical tape for Wound Care patients. Manufactured by 3M, Durapore is an Adhesive, Silk-like Tape that adheres to dry skin. 3M Durapore Tape provides high strength and high adhesion. This surgical tape is comfortable to the patient and is often used to secure bulky dressings and tubing because of its high strength and adhesion. Durapore also serves well for immobilization taping and has bi-directional tear.
3M Durapore Surgical Tape Features & Benefits
- Bi-directional tear for easy application.
- Less cost, economically priced Tape.
- Width Options: 1/2, 1, 2, and 3 Inches.
- Length Options: 1 1/2 and 10 Yards.
- Roll Options: Standard Roll and Single Use Roll.
- Silk-like Tape for high strength and high adhesion.
- Latex Free.
- HCPCS code: A4452.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- Absorbs leg drainage
- Doesn't remove the paint when taking it off the windows, inexpensive drafty window solution