Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm HP 9545HP is an adhesive dressing with a high level of holding power. This dressing stays in place even under moist skin conditions. The 9545HP dressing is transparent, allowing wound site observation. This film dressing is both sturdy and reliable with a wear time of up to 7 days. Long wear time translates into less frequent dressing changes and less patient trauma. Constructed as a thin bandage, it is more comfortable than standard dressings. Manufactured by 3M, this Tegaderm HP dressing offers advanced wound management with high adhesion to keep the dressing in place upon the wound site. Tegaderm HP 9545HP has a viral barrier against both HIV-1 and HBV. As a waterproof dressing, it offers a sterile barrier to external contaminants. Moisture is allowed to evaporate to maintain a healthy moist wound environment. 3M also manufactures other Tegaderm HP Dressings in many different sizes starting with 9534HP 2-3/8 x 2-3/4 Inch to the largest 9548HP 5-1/2 x 6-1/2 Inch dressing.
- Donor Sites.
- Closed Intact Surgical Wounds.
- Superficial Partial Thickness Burns.
Features and Benefits
- Designed with an adhesive that's specially formulated to provide greater Holding Power under moist skin conditions.
- Laboratory testing has proven Tegaderm dressings provide a viral barrier (HIV-1 and HBV).
- Breathable dressing.
- Transparency provides for wound observation.
- Thin construction offers more comfort.
- Sterile dressing that is individually wrapped.
- Waterproof dressing keeps external contaminants out.
- Offers a bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants.
- Product numbers: 9545HP.
- Sizes: 2-1/8 x 2-1/2 Inch, Picture Frame Style with Label.
- Material: Adhesive Film.
- Shape: Oval.
- Frame Style Delivery.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- With label.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!