Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm HP 9543HP is designed with an adhesive that provides a high level of holding power even under moist skin conditions. This transparent film dressing is both sturdy and reliable for use over long periods of time. Wear time is up to 7 days, offering less frequent dressing changes and less patient trauma. This adhesive bandage is thin and more comfortable than standard dressings. Manufactured by 3M, Tegaderm HP Dressings are designed for advanced wound management. They provide high adhesion to keep the dressing in place over the wound site. Tegaderm HP 9543HP has a viral barrier against both HIV-1 and HBV. As a waterproof dressing, 9543HP offers a sterile barrier to external contaminants. However, this barrier allows moisture to evaporate to maintain a moist wound environment. Other Tegaderm HP Dressings are available in many different sizes.
- Donor Sites.
- Closed Intact Surgical Wounds.
- Superficial Partial Thickness Burns.
Features and Benefits
- Breathable dressing.
- Transparency provides for wound observation.
- Offers a bacterial and viral barrier to outside contaminants.
- Thin construction is more comfortable.
- Sterile dressing that is individually wrapped.
- Waterproof dressing keeps external contaminants out.
- Designed with an adhesive that's specially formulated to provide greater Holding Power under moist skin conditions.
- Laboratory testing has proven Tegaderm dressings provide a viral barrier (HIV-1 and HBV).
- Product numbers: 9543HP.
- Sizes: 4-1/2 x 4-3/4 Inch, Picture Frame Style with Label.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Material: Adhesive Film.
- Frame Style Delivery.
- Application: Transparent Film Dressing.
- With label.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- HCPCS Code: A6258.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!