Other Tegaderm product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Tegaderm 16004 Rolls are used to secure catheters or cover wound sites. The 16004 dressing roll offers many advantages over traditional dressings. The transparent film construction allows observation of the site to monitor progress. Caregivers may easily observe and determine if a catheter is still secure. This dressing provides a waterproof barrier as well as protection against bacteria and viruses. It may be used for protecting at-risk skin from friction and body fluids. This versatile dressing provides the same benefits as surgical tape, allowing for the fixation of medical devices, medical tubing, and primary dressings. The 16004 Roll is 11 yards long and can be cut to fit the desired location. The clear film is breathable to allow oxygen exchange and moisture to escape. Patients experience faster healing and less frequent dressing changes.
Features & Benefits
- Allows easy monitoring of wounds or catheter sites.
- Gentle to skin.
- Breathable dressing allows moisture vapor to pass from the wound site.
- Provides a barrier to external contaminants, including liquids, viruses, and bacteria.
- Cut to desired size.
- Contours to the body.
- Product Number: 16004.
- Size Options: 4 Inch x 11 Yards.
- Shape: Rolls.
- Application: Wound Protection and Securement.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Brand: Tegaderm.
- UNSPSC Code: 42311527.
- HCPCS Code: A6257.
Manuals and Documents
- 3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Roll Application and Removal Guide covers features and benefits and the use of this transparent bandage roll.
- Tegaderm Clinical Studies provides citations to numerous studies of this transparent film dressing.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3M Sub Brand Tegaderm
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!