Customers Also Bought
3 ml Syringe with Needle is a Safety Syringe and Needle manufactured by Becton Dickinson under the brand name of SafetyGlide. These SafetyGlide Needles help protect patients and caregivers from accidental needle stick injuries.The shielding mechanism easily slides up and down the needle and locks in the safe position after the needle has been used. After the BD SafetyGlide Syringe and Needle has been used, it is disposable and may be placed in a sharps container.
3 mL SafetyGlide Syringe with Needle Features & Benefits
- Comes with needle shielding mechanism.
- Protects patients and caregivers from accidental needle sticks.
- Sharp stainless steel needle.
- Syringe and needle combination.
3 mL SafetyGlide Syringe with Needle Specifications
- 3 mL SafetyGlide Syringe with Needle Product Numbers: 305904, 305905.
- Volume: 3 mL or 3 cc.
- Gauge Size Options: 23 Gauge or 25 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 5/8 Inch or 1 Inch.
- Application: Safety Syringe with Needle.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Beveled Tip.
- Needle Style: Detachable.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Safety Feature: Safety Needle.
- Syringe Connection: Luer Lock.
- Brand: Safety Glide.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142609.
- HCPCS Code: A4208.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!