Monoject 3 mL Syringe and Needles come with Safety Syringe to protect patients and caregivers from accidental needle sticks. These Safety Syringes help prevent exposure to blood-borne pathogens. Monoject 3 mL Syringe and Needle have a safety shield with a two-step locking mechanism that provides a temporary lock and a final locking mode activated after needle use. This safety sheath functions as a true transport position syringe and needle and eliminates the need for recapping. Manufactured by Kendall, the Monoject 3 mL Syringe is made with polyurethane while the needle is made of medical grade stainless steel. The Monoject 3 mL Syringe and Needle with Safety Syringe employ a luer lock style hub. Monoject 3 mL Syringe and Needle with Safety Syringe are sterile and latex free. The syringe barrel has bold graduation measurements that are easy to read and help provide more accurate dosages.
Kendall Monoject 3 mL Syringes with Needle Features & Benefits
- Equipped with safety shield with two step locking mechanism.
- Provides temporary and final locking modes.
- Protects against accidental needle sticks.
- Easy to read bold graduation measurements on syringe barrel for more accurate dosages.
- Ultra sharp, tri-beveled, anti-coring needles provide more comfort.
- Available with detachable needles.
- Individually packaged for sterility.
Kendall Monoject 3 mL Syringes with Needle Specifications
- Syringe Volume: 3 mL (3 cc Syringe).
- Needle Gauge Options: 22 Gauge, 21 Gauge, 22 Gauge, 23 Gauge or 25 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 5/8 Inch, 1 Inch or 1-1/2 Inch.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Style: Detachable Needle.
- Needle Point Style: Tri-Beveled Tip.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Graduations: 0.01 cc Graduations.
- Safety Feature: Safety Syringe.
- Applications: Syringe with Hypodermic Needle.
- Single use.
- Individually packaged.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142609.
- HCPCS Code: A4208, A4210, A4657.
- Kendall Monoject 3 mL Syringes with Needle Product Numbers: 8881033056, 8881033130, 8881033155, 8881033239, 8881033254, 8881033338, 8881033510, 8881033908, 8881533056, 8881533130, 8881533155, 8881533239, 8881533254, 8881533338, 8881533510, 8881533908.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!