Customers Also Bought
20 mL Syringes are General Purpose Syringes from Monoject. These Disposable Syringes are packaged in a softpack for sterility and are designed for single use. Manufactured by Kendall, Monoject 20 mL Syringes are constructed with polypropylene. The plunger rod for this syringe is also made of polypropylene and is therefore latex free. The 20 mL Syringe barrel has graduated markings in 0.01 increments.
Kendall Monoject 20 mL Syringe Features & Benefits
- Bold graduation markings for easy reading.
- Sterile packaging provides patient safety against nosocomial infections.
- Provides easier visualization of flashback.
- Softpack packaging for single use and sterility.
Kendall Monoject 20 mL Syringe Specifications
- Product Numbers: 1182000555, 1182000777.
- Syringe Volume: 20 mL (20 cc Syringe).
- Syringe Material: Polypropylene.
- Tip Type: Luer Lock Tip or Luer Slip Tip.
- Graduations: 0.01 mL.
- Applications: General Purpose Syringe.
- Latex free.
- DEHP free.
- PVC free.
- Single use.
- Tip Cap Included: No
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142608.
- HCPCS Code: A4213.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history