Customers Also Bought
Safety-Loc Syringes with Needle by BD Becton Dickinson offer U-100 dosage for diabetes. BD Safety Loc Syringes have a safety sleeve that slides over the needle after use to prevent accidental sticks. This Safety-Loc Syringe is equipped with an Ultra-Fine permanently attached needle made of stainless steel. The needles are regular wall and regular bevel to meet the needs of most diabetic patients. The syringe size is 1mL or 1cc and comes with a 29 gauge, ½ inch needle. Safety Loc Syringes and Needles are sterilized with radiation, EtO. The Safety Loc Syringe with Needle comes blister packed.
Becton Dickinson Safety-Loc 10 mL Syringes with Needle Features & Benefits
- Safety engineered syringe with needle.
- Safety sleeve locks in place and provides visual confirmation.
- Becton Dickinson quality and performance.
- Syringe size provides easier handling and greater control.
- Permanently attached needle provides less dead space.
- Bold measurements clearly marked on the syringe barrel provide greater dosage accuracy.
Becton Dickinson Safety-Loc 10mL Syringe with Detachable Needle Specifications
- BD Safety-Loc Syringes and Needle Product ID Number: 305564.
- Syringe Application: General Medical Purposes.
- Syringe Volume Size: 10mL Syringe or 10cc Syringe.
- Syringe Brand: Safety-Lok.
- Needle Gauge Options: 21 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 1-1/2 Inch..
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Regular Beveled Tip.
- Needle Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Needle Type: Safety Needle.
- Needle Brand: Ultra-Fine
- Needle Attachment: Permanently Attached Needle.
- Latex free.
- Single use.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson
- Made in the USA.
- HCPCS code: A4209.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson Disclaimer Notice: some states may require a prescription for this item.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A