Customers Also Bought
Safety-Loc Insulin Syringes with Needle by BD Becton Dickinson offer U-100 dosage for diabetes. BD Safety Loc Syringes have a safety sleeve that slides over the needle after use to prevent accidental sticks. This Safety-Loc Syringe is equipped with an Ultra-Fine permanently attached needle made of stainless steel. The needles are regular wall and regular bevel to meet the needs of most diabetic patients. The syringe size is 1mL or 1cc and comes with a 29 gauge, ½ inch needle. Safety Loc Syringes and Needles are sterilized with radiation, EtO. The Safety Loc Insulin Syringe with Needle comes blister packed.
Becton Dickinson Safety-Loc 1 mL Insulin Syringe with Permanently Attached Needle Features & Benefits
- Syringe size provides easier handling and greater control.
- Permanently attached needle provides less dead space.
- Bold measurements clearly marked on the syringe barrel provide greater dosage accuracy.
Becton Dickinson 1 cc Insulin Syringes with Needle - Safety Loc Specifications
- BD Safety-Loc Syringes and Needle Product ID Number: 329464.
- Syringe Application: Insulin Injections.
- Syringe Volume Size: 1mL or 1cc.
- Syringe Brand: Safety-Lok.
- Needle Gauge Options: 29 Gauge.
- Needle Length Options: 1-1/2 Inch..
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Point Style: Regular Beveled Tip.
- Needle Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Needle Type: Safety Needle.
- Needle Brand: Ultra-Fine
- Needle Attachment: Permanently Attached Needle.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: BD Becton Dickinson
- Made in the USA.
- HCPCS code: A4206.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BD Becton Dickinson
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history