Zinc Calcium Alginate Dressings, manufactured by Kendall, are designed to interact with sodium in wounds to create an ionic exchange and help jump-start the body's natural healing process. These unique dressings also feature the added benefits of zinc.
This alginate dressing absorbs approximately 20 times their weight in exudate. They are easy and painless to remove with minimal tissue trauma. The unique gel block feature encourages vertical wicking which pulls exudates straight through the wound dressing for a more efficient exudate removal.
Zinc Calcium Alginate Dressing Features and Benefits
- Dressing Integrity Allows Fast and Easy Removal and Clean Up
- Minimal Dressing Shrinkage Helps Prevent Maceration Around the Wound
- Absorbs up to 20x Dressing Weight in Exudite for Fewer Dressing Changes
- Unique Gel Block Feature Allows Vertical Wicking to Pull Exudate Through the Dressing
- Isotonic Sodium Configuration is Gentle on Wounds
- High Calcium Helps Stop Bleeding
- Zinc Commonly Considered to Aid in Wound Healing
Zinc Calcium Alginate Dressing Specifications
- Product Numbers: 9351, 9355
- Available as 12 Inch Rope or 4 x 4 Square
- Zinc Content: 0.2%
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!