What Comes in the Box?
Zen-O™ Portable Oxygen Concentrator Standard Components
- AC Power Supply
- DC Power Supply
- Carry Bag
- Pull Cart
- User Manual
- 3 Year or 15,000 Hour Concentrator Warranty
- 1 Year Battery Warranty
Zen-O Portable Oxygen Concentrator - Product Number RS-00502-G-S
Zen-O Portable Concentrator offers both continuous and pulse flow for oxygen therapy patients. The Zen O offers 2 liters per minute (LPM), meeting the oxygen demands for most patients. This concentrator is designed for respiratory disorders such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), providing oxygen on demand for patients both at home or on the go. Its lightweight structure and small size make it easy to bring with you in its carry-bag or pull cart that comes standard with your order.
Zen-O concentrator offers greater operational efficiency than many of the competing products on the market. Maximum outlet pressure is 20.5 psi, able to push oxygen through extended tubing. The oxygen levels range between 87 to 96 percent. Noise emission is at 42 decibels (ISO 3744 standard).
The AC power adapter is able to function using from 100 to 240 volts on 50 to 60 hz systems. The DC power adapter provides for use in automobiles, boats and RV’s. A 12-cell battery will power the Zen-O for 4 hours with 2 LPM of oxygen at 18 breaths per minute (BPM) while in pulse flow mode. Add an additional battery and the Zen-O will allow you to operate away from home for up to 8 hours.
The Zen-O is manufactured by GCE with an easy to replace sieve bed that can be exchanged using simple tools in under 5 minutes. This can save you hundreds of dollars over other brands. Zen-O™ uses advanced technology in its construction to adjust the amount of oxygen delivered according to a patient’s breath rate. When the patient needs more oxygen the device will automatically respond by increasing the oxygen output.
Description of Components
- Portable concentrator - weighing less than 9 pounds and offering continuous or pulse oxygen flow.
- AC power adapter - adjustable to a range of 100 to 240 volts and 50 to 60 hz.
- DC power adapter - powers your device while in a car, RV or boat.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery - has 12-cells, providing a 4 hour duration.
- Carry bag - attractive and provides a protective cover, allowing you to carry as a shoulder bag or mount in the cart.
- Cart - small, lightweight and easy to manuever through crowded areas.
- User manual - provides instruction for setup and operation.
Compare the Product Bundles
Concentrator with One 12-Cell Battery
- Cart Weight: 14.96 lbs. (concentrator, battery, carry case and cart)
- Carry Weight: 10.73 lbs. (concentrator, battery, carry case)
- Battery Duration: 4 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2)
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 to 4.5 hours
Concentrator with Two 12-Cell Batteries
- Cart Weight: 16.41 lbs. (concentrator, 2 batteries, carry case)
- Carry Weight: 12.18 lbs. (concentrator, 2 batteries, carry case and cart)
- Battery Duration: 8 hours (fully charged batteries at pulse flow setting 2)
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 to 4.5 hours
Features and Benefits
- Dual mode operation with up to 2 litres of oxygen in pulse or continuous flow.
- Easy to use LCD panel.
- Global support with locations in Latin America, China, Europe, Africa and North America with replacement parts and accessories.
- Field replaceable sieve bed in under 5 minutes using simple tools.
- Audible and visual alarms prompt the user of a required action, including low battery, service required, and no breath detected.
- Durable and reliable.
- Supports 13 different languages—English, German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Italian, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Turkish, and Czech.
Product Size and Weight
- Width: 8.3 Inch.
- Height: 12.3 Inch.
- Depth: 6.6 Inch.
- Device Weight: 8.8 pounds.
- Battery Weight: 1.45 pounds.
- Carry Bag Weight: 0.48 pounds.
- Cart Weight: 2.78 pounds.
- Oxygen Output (maximum): 2 LPM Continuous Flow and 22 mL Pulse Flow at 20 BPM.
- Oxygen Concentration Levels: 87 to 96%.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 20.5 psi.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 9,000 feet above sea level.
- Oxygen Flow
- Pulse Flow: 1 to 6.
- Continuous Flow: 0.5 to 2.
- Noise: 42 dBA at setting 2.
- Average Power Consumption
- Power Consumption Continuous Flow at Setting 2: 133 Watts and 140 Watts while charging.
- Power Consumption Pulse Flow at Setting 2: 25 Watts and 70 Watts while charging.
- Power Requirements
- AC Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- AC Output: 24 VDC, 6.25 A.
- DC Adapter Input:11.5 -16 VDC.
- DC Output: 19 VDC, 7.9 A.
- Battery: Lithium Ion 12 Cell.
- Battery Duration Pulse Flow: 4 hours at setting 2.
- Battery Duration Continuous Flow: 0.75 hours at setting 2.
- Battery Recharge Time While In Use Pulse Flow: 3 hours.
- Battery Recharge Time While In Use Continuous Flow: 3 to 4.5 hours.
- Alarms: Low oxygen purity, no breath detected, low battery, service required.
- FAA approval.
Manufacturing and Dependability
- Product Numbers: RS-00502-G-S, RS-00502-G-D.
- Manufacturer: GCE.
- Brand: Zen-O.
- Made in United Kingdom.
- HCPCS Code: E1390.
- Warranty: 3 years or 15,000 hours.
- Battery Warranty: 1 year.
Vitality Medical - A Better Place to Buy
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Any questions you might have about the GCE concentrators or any of the other concentrator can be answered by telephone call to one of our specialist. These trained and tested specialist are re-evaluated every six months to ensure they are on top of the latest technologies and oxygen therapy devices. A certified specialist can help you determine which options can meet your prescription requirements. Call toll free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our specialist.
Rental Program - Oxygen patients who are planning a trip and want to bring a portable concentrator with them may want to consider renting one. Many who have tried Vitality Medical's Rental Program have loved the small, lightweight concentrators so much that they have gone on to purchase one. Several models are 24/7 oxygen machines. We rent by the week with no limitation on the number of weeks. Our rental program gives you the opportunity to try before you buy! Vitality Medical has several lightweight portables approved by the FAA for airline travel for you to choose from. Call today for details at 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - If you are not 100% satisfied with the device you purchased Vitality Medical will buy it back and help you determine a better fit.
Loaner Program - If your device needs to be repaired or serviced by a professional technician during the warranty period, Vitality Medical will provide a loaner concentrator for you to use during the repair period.
Easy Warranty Processing - If something goes wrong with your device while it is under warranty, just give us a call on our toll free number 800-397-5899 to set up your repair. Remember, Vitality Medical offers a free loaner while your device is being repaired.
Additional Product Information
- GCE ZenO Flyer discusses the features and benefits.
- Zeno O Brochure contains specifications, components and features.
- User Manual offers detailed info for users of this oxygen concentrator.
- Technical Manual covers set up, operation, maintenance, and service schedule.
- Troubleshooting Guide has corrections for common problems and alarms.
- GCE Group News Release for US distribution.
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator Comparison Chart includes the top ranking brands on the market with side-by-side comparison chart.
- Ranking Pulse Flow Oxygen Concentrators review and detailed comparison charts.
- Ranking Continuous Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrators offers a detailed review and comparison of each model currently on the market.
- Pulse Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrators prices, product descriptions and detailed specifications.
- Continuous Flow Portable Oxygen Concentrators prices, product descriptions and specifications.
- What Is Pulse Dose Oxygen? provides a useful shopper's guide for portable devices.
Product Review Video (2:40 minutes)
How To Change the Language (1.02 minutes)
Oxygen Therapy Solution (1:30 minutes)
Service and Maintenance Video (6:57 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer GCE Group Ships Free Yes Oxygen Flow Continuous Flow, Pulse Flow
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI NEED 3 LPM CONTINUOUS FLOW PORTABLE UNIT DO YOU HAVE ONE....ALL I CAN FIND IS A 2!!!Question by: ALAN D HILL on May 20, 2017 10:07:00 AMWe have four portable units that offer 3 LPM continuous flow: The Oxlife, SeQual Eclipse 5, DeVilbiss iGo and Sequal Equinox.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jun 9, 2017 10:56:00 AM