XtraSorb® Classic Dressings are used for heavily and extra heavily exuding wounds. XtraSorb Classic Dressings are a Super Absorbent Dressing from Derma Sciences designed for Wound Care. The core for the XtraSorb super-absorbent dressing uses polymer technology to improve the capabilities of the dressings versus conventional moist wound dressings. XtraSorb’s super-absorbent polymers bind fluid and convert it to a gel and wick away exudate from the wound. The The XtraSorb Classic Dressing advantage over traditional first-line dressings include holding more fluid, reducing the risk of maceration by locking fluid inside the dressing, and keeping harmful wound exudate away from the wound and periwound skin. XtraSorb Classic Dressings provide excellent moisture management that promotes faster healing. Greater absorption allows the dressing to be changed less frequently, causing less trauma to the wound and saving cost for new dressings
XtraSorb Classic Absorbent Dressings Features & Benefits
- Two to four times more absorption than standard Foam Dressings.
- Keeps harmful agents within the wound fluid away for the wound and surrounding skin.
- Reduces the risk of maceration.
- SAP layer provides additional cushioning and pressure redistribution.
- Requires fewer dressing changes.
- Extremely conformable dressing for difficult to dress body areas.
- Provides adherence to the wound without disrupting the wound bed upon removal.
- Completely clear for easy wound inspection.
XtraSorb Classic Dressings Specifications
- Width Size Options: 4 and 6 Inch.
- Length Options: 5 and 9 Inch.
- Shape: Rectangle.
- Adhesion : Non-Adhesive Pads.
- Manufacturer: Derma Sciences.
- Brand: XtraSorb.
- HCPCS Codes: A6252, A6253.
- Derma Sciences XtraSorb Classic Dressing Product Codes: 89545, 89545, 89569, 89569.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Derma Sciences
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!