The Xtra 3-Wheel Scooter, manufactured by Zipr Mobility, is considered a hybrid scooter because it can be easily navigating like a smaller scooter, but has the space and comfort of a mid-sized scooter. You will find that driving this beautiful, 3-wheel scooter is a lot of fun and helps riders maintain independence and an active lifestyle. This scooter has an adjustable seat and tiller that allows the rider to move the scooter into an ideal driving position. The anti-tip wheels provide increased stability and a headlight allows for higher visibility. A removable basket that attaches to the front of the scooter is perfect for storing items while driving. Customers have a choice of a beautiful, glossy shroud in either red or blue, that hides scratches or other wear and tear that may occur.
This mobility scooter is really easy to transport. You will love taking it on a trip because it's light weight and disassembles easily into five separate pieces. The heaviest piece is only 35 lbs and all five pieces can fit into the back of almost any vehicle with ease. When you reach your destination, the scooter can be reassembled using the auto-latching assembly system. The XTRA 3 Wheel scooter is only 19 inches wide and has an amazing turning radius of 26 inches, making it easy to maneuver in any situation. This customizable, easy-to-drive scooter not only has amazing performance, it's also cost efficient. Buy the XTRA 3 Wheel Scooter from Vitality Medical today! We offer a variety of other 3-wheel scooters that you might be interested in such as the Sunrunner 3 Wheel Scooter.
Xtra 3 Wheel Scooter Features and Benefits
- Wireless auto-latching assembly for quick and easy assembly
- Conveniently disassembles into 5 pieces
- Includes headlight and basket
- Non-marking flat-free tires
- Foldable, padded seat
Xtra 3 Wheel Scooter Specifications
- Top Speed: up to 4.25 mph
- Cruising Range: up to 10 miles
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Ground Clearance: 2.5"
- Product #:
- Blue: ZXTRA3B
- Red: ZXTRA3R
- Manufacturer: Zip'r Mobility
- Turning Radius: 25.8"
- Battery: (2) 12 V, 12 Ah
- Charger: Off-board, 2A
- Brakes: Electromagnetic, regenerative
- Motor Specification: 24 V, 155 W (.21 hp)
- Drive: Rear
- HCPCS Code: K0800
- Specification may vary due to user weight, speed, battery condition and terrain.
- Overall Width: 19.5"
- Overall Length: 40.5"
- Overall Height: 34.5"
- Seat Width: 16"
- Seat Depth: 14"
- Seat Back Height: 16"
- Front Wheels: 7.5" x 2" flat-free
- Rear Wheels: 7.5" x 2.5" flat-free
- Weight with Batteries: 103.9 lbs
- Rear Section Weight: 34.8 lbs
- Front Section Weight: 28.7 lbs
- Heaviest Piece - Rear Section 34.8 lbs
- Seat Weight: 19.4 lbs
- Batteries Weight: 21 lbs. w/case
- Frame: 3 years
- Drivetrain: 1 year
- Electronic components: 1 year
- Batteries: 6 months
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Zipr Mobility Ships Free Yes Ground Clearance 2.5 Inch Maximum Distance 10 miles Miles Per Hour 4 mph Portability 5 PC Dissasembly Seat Width 16 Inch Turn Radius 20 - 30 Inch Weight Capacity 250 lbs
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!