XLys XTrp Maxamum, formulated by Nutricia, is a powdered medical food, lysine- and tryptophan-free, specifically designed for the care and management of glutaric acidemia.
To properly deliver nutrients, XLys XTrp Maxamum does not contain any fat, which allows greater flexibility adapting energy intake. In addition to not containing any fat, this medical food contains a perfectly balanced blend of all other essential and non-essential amino acids, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, and trace elements to supply your body with the nutrients it needs.
The recommended dose of XLys XTrp Maxamum, of course, will vary based upon the age, bodyweight, and medical condition of the consumer. To determine if this medical food is right for you, and to learn your appropriate dosage, please confer with your medical provider. XLys XTrp Maxamum is a highly effective and efficient product to supplement your diet; take control of managing and caring for glutaric acidemia by ordering a container of this product today!
XLys XTrp Maxamum Features and Benefits
- Age-appropriate dietary reference intakes formulation.
- Contains a balanced blend of essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and trace elements.
- Delicious orange-flavored powder.
- Does not contain fat.
- Provides 40 g of protein per 100 g of powder.
XLys XTrp Maxamum Specifications
- Product Number: 117788.
- Product Packaging: 454 g.
- Application: To effectively manage and care for glutaric acidemia type 1.
- Manufacturer: Nutricia.
- Reimbursement Code: 49735-0177-88.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!