Other Xeroform product(s)
Kendall Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing is sterile gauze dressing that is a Non-adherent Dressing. Manufactured by Kendall, Xeroform is bacteriostatic and is designed with a fine mesh guaze that is impregnated with 3% Bismuth tribromophenate in a petrolatum blend. Various sizes are available to meet specific wound needs, including 1 x 8 Inch, 2 x 2 Inch, 4 x 4 Inch, 5 x 9 Inch, and a 4 Inch x 3 Yard Roll.
Kendall Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing Features & Benefits
- Maintains a low profile.
- Clings and conforms to the body.
- Non-adherent construction, providing non-traumatic wound protection and easy removal.
- Occlusive dressing to help protect moist wound healing.
- Bacteriostatic action in light exudating wounds.
- Available in both Gauze Pads and Gauze Roll options.
- 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate Petrolatum blend.
- Fine mesh gauze.
- Sterile dressing.
Instructions for Use
- Peel foil edges down from point of arrow to allow aseptic removal.
- Place or pack dressing on or into wound.
- Use transparent film, tape, island dressing or roll gauze to secure.
- Irritation may develop with a history of atopy.
- Irritation may develop if sensitivity to Bismuth Tribromophenate exists.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Xeroform
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsI may not come in contact with anything that was produced with wheat, barley, rye, oats and spelt. I bought the xeroform occlusive petrolatum gauze strip does it contain any of these ingredients or traces of those. Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!
please answer as soon as possible because I would like to use it and purchase more .Question by: Esther on Apr 2, 2015 6:11:00 PM