Smart Caregiver Wireless Central Monitoring Unit is a great product for caregivers to monitor up to 40 patients at a time. The Central Monitoring Unit (CMU) can receive signals from Smart Caregiver motion sensors, door/window sensors, nurse call buttons, weight sensing floor mats, and bed and chair sensors.
After receiving signals from the above mentioned products, the Central Monitoring Unit can then send the signal to the Caregiver Pager with LCD Display. The CMU can also be reset remotely using the Caregiver Reset Button.
In addition, the following Smart Caregiver products can send a signal to the Central Monitoring Unit:
- 433-MS Motion Sensor.
- 433-NC Nurse Call Button (lanyard or wall mount).
- Weight Sensing Floor Mats.
- Bed and Chair Sensor Pads
Central Monitoring Unit Features & Benefits
- Ability to monitor a variety of wireless sensor devices from one location.
- Audible alert and numerical display.
- Convenient for private homes and residential care facilities.
Central Monitoring Unit Specifications
- Product Number: 433-CMU-40.
- Smart Caregiver 1 year warranty.
- Includes AC adapter or can take 4 C batteries.
- Application: Caregiver aid.
- Manufacturer: Smart Caregiver
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Smart Caregiver
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the range of this system?Question by: Ken on Apr 4, 2017 10:46:00 AMOperational range is 300 feet according to the manufacturer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 10, 2017 8:55:00 AM