Other Wings product(s)
Wings Underpads provide protection for bed mattresses and furniture from Incontinence. These Wings Underpads offer heavy absorbency through a polymer-impregnated tissue core. This underpad core retains fluid and helps you feeling comfortable. The Wings Underpads have a spunbound nonwoven topsheet allows fluid to pass through quickly to the core to keep your skin drier. Manufactured by Kendall, the Wings Underpads are disposable after use. These Incontinence Underpads have a backsheet made with Polypropylene that protects against leaks and resists melting. Kendall Wings are Disposable Underpads.
Kendall Wings Underpads Disposable Heavy Absorbency Features & Benefits
- Topsheet is enhanced to provide dryness.
- Provides heavy absorbency.
- Spunbound nonwoven topsheet allows fluid to pass quickly into the core.
- Backsheet protects against leakage.
Kendall Wings Underpads Disposable Heavy Absorbency Specifications
- Product Numbers: 7058, 7159, 7059.
- Width Options: 30 Inch or 36 Inch.
- Length: 30 Inch.
- Application: Incontinence Underpad.
- Absorbent Core Material: Polymer-Impregnated Tissue.
- Backsheet Material: Polypropylene.
- Backsheet Color: Teal.
- Topsheet Material: Non-woven.
- Absorbency: Extra Heavy Absorbency.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall (Medtronics).
- Brand: Wings.
- UNSPSC Code: 42132101
- HCPCS Code: A4554, T4541.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Wings Absorption Heavy Backsheet Material Plastic, Waterproof Odor Control Moderate
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!