Window Transparent Film Dressings, manufactured by Kendall are transparent dressings used in wound care consisting of a thin polymer film coated with a hypoallergenic adhesive. The Window Transparent Film Dressing features a small border around the "window" for writing or easy removal. The simple, effective delivery system for the dressing allows for one-handed application. Its two-tab delivery system allows for one-handed aseptic delivery.
This transparent dressing has a semi-permeable, moisture-responsive film that is occlusive to external liquid and micro-organisms. It is also highly permeable to oxygen and moisture vapor. The wound dressing has improved breathability to allow moisture and oxygen vapor exchange for longer wear time. It also has improved wet adhesion properties which allows for better adhesion in a moist environment.
The transparent wound dressing is an outstanding barrier to bacteria and fluid contaminants. It has a wear time of 2-7 days. The dressing is square-shaped and hypoallergenic. Window Transparent Film Dressing by Kendall are sterile, latex-free, available in many sizes and packaged individually for convenience.
Window Transparent Film Dressing Features and Benefits
- Transparent Dressing Used in Wound Care
- Thin Polymer Film Coated with Hypoallergenic Adhesive
- Simple, Effective Delivery System
- Two-Tab Delivery Allows for One-Handed Aseptic Delivery
- "Window" Framed Dressing
- Semi-Permeable, Moisture-Responsive Film
- Impermeable to External Liquid and Micro-organisms
- Highly Permeable to Oxygen and Moisture Vapor
- Improved Breathability for Longer Wear Time
- Wet Adhesion Properties
- Better Adhesion in Moist Environments
- Outstanding Barrier to Bacteria and Fluid Contaminants
Window Transparent Film Dressing Specifications
- Item Number: 6640WF, 6641WF, 6651WF
- Wear Time 2-7 Days
- Latex Free
- 2.3 x 2.75 Inches, 4 x 4.75 Inches, and 1.75 x 1.75 Inches
- Packaged Individually and in Boxes
- Manufacturer: Kendall
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!