Bariatric Swing-Away Arm Designer Care Cliner, manufactured by Winco Manufacturing, is an exceptional clinical recliner with great range of capabilities. These treatment chairs, because of their high functionality, are particularly great for use with bariatric patients within the fields of dialysis, oncology, and acute care.
Patient comfort is of absolute importance with this line, which is why it removes the need for "springs" or other hard areas from where the patient would make contact. In addition to comfort, this treatment chair offers adeptness and utility in an attractive, contemporary package that appears "non-clinical." By appearing non-clinical, these chairs tend to make patients feel relaxed, as if they were at home.
Every treatment chair in the Designer Care Cliner series features a standard Trendelenburg release. Trendelenburg is a supine position when an individual's feet is stationed approximately 10-30 degrees above the head, sloped at an angle. When clinicians or technicians are ready to release a patient from this state, all they have to do is softly pull the accessible lever from either side.
In addition to bilateral release handles, this gorgeous clinical recliner features durable and comfortably contoured arms for greater patient comfort, too.
What makes this chair unique from the others is that it features swing-away arms, which is highly critical during patient transfers. In fact, the swing-away arms allow full access for patient transfer to or from a bed, wheelchair, and even quickly moving the patient during emergency situations.
As a result of these integrative features, the Bariatric Designer Care Cliner is the ultimate in comfort, durability, and beauty. Order now and see first hand why patients and clinicians love this chair. Increase your patient satisfaction and clinic's efficiency today!
Bariatric Swing-Away Arm Designer Care Cliner Features and Benefits
- Available with nylon casters and swing-away arms.
- Bilateral release levers.
- Capable of achieving the Trendelenburg position.
- Dual blow-molded flip-side tables.
- Great for a wide variety of clinical settings.
- Unparalleled comfort, durability, and style.
Bariatric Swing-Away Arm Designer Care Cliner Specifications
- Product Numbers: 6750.
- Maximum Height: 46.5 in. (118.11 cm.)
- Width: 38 in. (96.52 cm.)
- Upright Depth: 41 in. (104.14 cm.)
- Seat Height: 20.5 in. (52.07 cm.)
- Seat Width: 28 in. (71.12 cm.)
- Seat Depth: 21.5 in. (54.61 cm.)
- Seat Back Height: 32 in. (81.28 cm.)
- Armrest Height: 28 in. (71.12 cm.)
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. (204.12 kg.)
- Footprint Upright: 41 in. (104.14 cm.)
- Lay Flat Length: 72 in. (182.88 cm.)
- Frame Type: Powder coated steel.
- Application: To assist with quality patient care and patient transfers.
- Manufacturer: Winco Manufacturing.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!