X-Large Elite Care Cliner, by Winco Manufacturing, is an excellent recliner with a vast range of capabilities. These treatment chairs, because of their high functionality and seamless upholstery, are particularly great for use with bariatric patients within the fields of oncology, dialysis and acute care.
Patient comfort is of absolute importance with this line, which is why it gets rid of the need for "springs" or other hard areas from where the patient would touch. In addition to comfort, this treatment chair offers optimal performance and utility in an alluring, state-of-the-art package that appears "non-clinical." By appearing non-clinical, these chairs tend to make patients feel relaxed and at ease, as if they were at home.
Featuring non-absorbent, blow-molded fold down side trays on both sides, clinicians or other medical professionals are able to quickly and easily gain access to a patient without bending. And so your patients don't have to bend, either, they can adjust the leg rest by simply lying back.
Every clinical recliner in the Bariatric Elite Care Cliner series features a standard Trendelenburg release. Trendelenburg is a supine position when an individual's feet is stationed approximately 10-30 degrees above the head, sloped at an angle. When clinicians or technicians are ready to release a patient from this state, all they have to do is gently pull the accessible lever from either side.
In addition to bilateral release handles, this attractive clinical recliner features durable and comfortably contoured arms for greater patient comfort, too. To further provide comfort for patients, these Geri chairs feature a built-in ergonomic headrest, wide elastic band on the back frame, and an elastic open seat base.
As a result of these integrative features, the Elite Care Cliner is the ultimate in comfort, durability, and beauty. Order now and see first hand why patients and clinicians love this chair. Increase your patient satisfaction and clinic's efficiency today!
Winco X-Large Elite Care Cliner Features and Benefits
- Available with nylon casters.
- Bilateral release levers.
- Capable of achieving the Trendelenburg position.
- Dual blow-molded flip-side tables.
- Ergonomic headrest, elastic band on the back frame, and an elastic open seat base.
- Great for a wide variety of clinical settings.
- Side fold-down trays.
- Unparalleled comfort, durability, and style.
Winco X-Large Elite Care Cliner Specifications
- Product Numbers: 6910.
- Weight: 123 lbs. (55.79 kg.)
- Height: 48.5 in. (123.19 cm.)
- Width: 37.5 in. (95.25 cm.)
- Maximum Width: 55.5 in. (140.97 cm.)
- Width with Tray Down: 37.5 in. (95.25 cm.)
- Seat Height: 21 in. (53.34 cm.)
- Seat Width: 25 in. (63.50 cm.)
- Seat Depth: 20 in. (50.80 cm.)
- Seat Back Height: 32.5 in. (82.55 cm.)
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs. (204.12 kg.)
- Footprint Recline Length: 76.5 in. (194.31 cm.)
- Application: To assist with quality patient care for bariatric patients.
- Manufacturer: Winco Manufacturing.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Winco
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!