Wheelchair Lap Tray by Posey is a wheelchair accessory that is designed for patients needing upper torso support and a surface area for activities. This is an activity lap top tray for wheelchairs or similar non-wheelchair applications.
The lap tray helps to prevent forward leaning and provides a flat surface for activities and resting arms. These trays are nice because they support a good torso alignment and provide a place for arm resting.
This lap tray is for patients who require anterior support and patients who require a work or eating area on their wheelchair. One model of the tray comes padded to provide extra support and comfort.
Posey Wheelchair Lap Tray comes in clear and padded. The see-through in the clear tray model increases body awareness.
The wheelchair lap tray secures with a hook and loop straps. It can be easily wiped clean with a mild detergent and water. The lap tray fits 16" (41 cm) and 18" (46 cm) wide wheelchairs with full-length arms.Posey Wheelchair Lap Tray Features and Benefits
- Helps Prevent Forward Leaning
- Provides Flat Surface for Activities
- Provides an Arm Rest
- Provides a Work or Eating Area on Wheelchair
- Secures with Hook and Loop Straps
- Item Number: 8220, 8221
- Comes in Clear and Padded
- Padded Provides Extra Support and Comfort
- Clear Increases Body Awareness
- Easily Wiped Clean with Mild Detergent and Water
- Fits 16" (41 cm) and 18" (46 cm) Wide Wheelchairs with Full-Length Arms
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Posey
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!