The Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair, by Drive Medical, is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a portable pediatric wheelchair. The Wallaby, which is available in two sizes, provides mobility, comfort, and safety for the user.
This Drive Medical Wheelchair has flip-back, padded desk arms to allow the chair to be rolled right up to a table or desk without getting in the way, while still providing substantial comfort. It makes transferring in and out of the chair quick and easy. The Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair has two accessories available: a Headrest Extension and an 'H' Harness. And when the accessories are installed, the wheelchair will be WC19 Bus Transit approved.
The Wallaby comes in two sizes: the 12 and 14 inch seat widths. The smaller chair is red and the 14 inch seat model is blue in color.
Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair Features and Benefits
- It includes a 22 inch rear and 6 inch front swivel, solid rubber, tires mounted on composite wheels.
- It is made with easy-to-clean, lightweight, durable nylon upholstery.
- It has flip-back, padded, desk-length arms.
- It includes height-adjustable push-handles.
- The chair includes a pelvic belt with reversible cover.
- The steel frame is powder coated and comes with a black cross brace.
- It includes push-to-lock brakes.
- It includes swing-away footrests with plastic plates and calf straps.
- It is WC19 Bus Transit Approved when used in conjunction with the headrest extension (WB 8021) and 'H' Harness (WB 8030).
Wallaby Pediatric Folding Wheelchair Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: WB 1200 (12 Inch Wide Seat) and WB 1400 (14 Inch Wide Seat)
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Weight Capacity: 150 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 150 lbs
- Weight Capacity During Bus Transport: 80 lbs
- Product Dimensions:
- Length: 37 Inch
- Width: 20 Inch
- Height: 33 Inch
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!