Voice Amplifier is an In-Ear Hearing Amplifier that utilizes digital technology to amplify voice frequencies. The Voice Amplifier uses an advanced digital microchip that amplifies voice frequencies to allow the user to more easily hear and understand spoken words. This Voice Clarifying Amplifier is superior to other Voice Amplifiers that use older analog technologies, because older amplifiers essentially amplify all sounds (speech and noise). This Digital Voice Amplifier reduces background noise while amplifying voices.
Voice Amplifier In-Ear Hearing Amplifier has eight volume levels that are adjustable to the needs of the individual in accordance with their ever-changing environment. The Voice Amplifier comes with a carry case that plugs into an AC power source to recharge the ear-piece amplifier when not in use.
Voice Amplifier In-Ear Hearing Amplifier Components
- 1 Digital earpiece amplifier.
- AC adapter.
- 2 AAA batteries.
- Battery charger embedded in carry case.
- Carry case.
- 4 silicone caps (assorted sizes).
Voice Amplifier In-Ear Hearing Amplifier Features and Benefits
- Advanced digital microchip design.
- Digital voice amplifier clarifies voice frequencies.
- In-ear voice amplification.
- Spoken words are easier to hear and discern.
- Adjustable volume.
Voice Amplifier In-Ear Hearing Amplifier Specifications
- Voice Amplifier In-Ear Hearing Amplifier Product Number: 79741
- Width: ½ Inch.
- Length: ½ Inch.
- Height: 1 Inch.
- Weight: 0.1 Ounce.
- Application: Voice Amplifier Hearing Amplifier.
- Rechargeable internal battery in ear piece.
- Power Requirements: Two AAA batteries power amplifier (included).
- Rechargeable Battery Duration: 10 hours.
- Battery Recharge Time: 12-hours.
Voice Amplifier In-Ear Hearing Amplifier Video (0.57 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!