VixOne is a Disposable Nebulizer with kink resistant tubing and corrugated reservoir tubing manufactured by DeVilbiss. The VixOne Nebulizer is a low cost nebulizer that provides small-volume dosage. Its ideal particle size production delivers maximum therapeutic effect by increasing the amount of medication that is delivered deep within the lungs. This highly efficient nebulizer is offered in both Disposable Nebulizers (3655D621 & 3655PN612) and Reusable Nebulizer (900D610) models. These VixOne Nebulizers are latex free. VixOne is designed for ease of use, allowing medication to be added without opening the neb cup. The standard fittings of the VixOne Nebulizer accommodate most manufacturers' masks.
DeVilbiss VixOne Nebulizer Features & Benefits
- At least 18% more medication delivered than with a traditional open system.
- Low residual volume (0.7cc) reduces medication waste.
- Nebulizes in upright position or at angles up to 45°.
- Comfortable mouthpiece design.
- Universal connector accommodates standard adult and pediatric masks as well as the PediNeb™ pediatric pacifier mouth piece.
- Anti-spill tee design provides secure seal with simple
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
It's worth the price.