Other AirSep product(s)
VisionAire 3 Liters without Oxygen Monitor (Product Series Number: AS096)
VisionAire 3 Oxygen Concentrator by AirSep is an adult oxygen concentrator that delivers up to 3 liters per minute (LPM) of concentrated oxygen for those who need home oxygen therapy. This is one of the most efficient machines to simultaneously be lightweight while requiring little to no user maintenance. In addition, this filterless adult oxygen concentrator requires minimal power compared to other home oxygen therapy machines. Producing a mere 40 decibels of sound (the equivalent of a soft conversation), the VisionAire 3 provides continuous flow oxygen that is easy to operate and control via a simple turn of the flowmeter knob.
Choose from 2 package options:
- 3 Liters without Oxygen Monitor
- 3 Liters with Oxygen Monitor
VisionAire 3 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
VisionAire 3 is a maintenance-free oxygen concentrator designed for adult oxygen needs. Manufactured by Airsep, this oxygen concentrator is compact, quiet and lightweight. Manufactured with a compact and lightweight design, the VisionAire 3 is mounted on four caster-type wheels, allowing you to easily scoot or push the concentrator to the next room. The control settings come with three settings to operate the oxygen flow between 1 to 3 liters per minute. These controls are designed with clear labels and instructions for the user to read and understand. A free upgrade to a VisionAire 3 with a built-in oxygen sensor offers continual monitoring of the oxygen concentrator's output while displaying a vast collection of audio and visual alarms in case of failure to meet a minimum concentration level. Detailed owner's manual is included that provides information necessary for the user to become acquainted with the machine.
VisionAire 3 Liter Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Lightweight at 30 pounds.
- Cabinet fits easily into any home.
- Power-efficient, drawing less than 300 watts at all continuous flow settings minimizing power bill expenses.
- User-interface contains a back-lined flowmeter for viewing accuracy and proper setting.
- A large humidifier bottle stand that allows for easy attachment of both refillable and pre-filled humidifier bottles.
- Equipped with a resettable circuit breaker.
- Equipped with a dual-function hour meter.
- Concentrators are available with or without an oxygen monitor to alarm for concentrations below 82% oxygen.
VisionAire 3 Liter Concentrator Components
- 3 liter oxygen concentrator
- AC power cord
- Owner's manual
- Optional oxygen monitor
VisionAire 3 Oxygen Concentrator Safety Features
- Includes a back-lined flowmeter for viewing accuracy and proper setting.
- Locking flow and overdraw protection.
- Equipped with a resettable circuit breaker.
- An audible alarm will sound if there is any blockage in the air flow.
- An alarm will sound if there is a loss of power.
- The instructions will guide the user in conducting a power failure alarm test.
- The machines have a condition alarm sound to indicate any error. For instance one beep indicates no power, two beeps is low O2, three beeps -- low pressure, and so on.
VisionAire 3 Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
VisionAire 3 Specifications
- VisionAire 3 Product Numbers: AS096-6, AS096-7.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Width: 14.1 Inch.
- Height: 30.8 Inch.
- Depth: 11.5 Inch.
- Oxygen Dose: Continuous.
- Oxygen Output: 1/2 - 3 LPM.
- Oxygen Concentration: 87 to 95.5 percent at sea level.
- Power Consumption: 175 Watts.
- Sound Level: 40 dBA.
- Power Requirements: 115 V, 60 Hz, 3 AMP.
- Operational Temperature: 41 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F.
- Manufacturer: AirSep.
- Brand: VisionAire.
- AirSep VisionAire 3 Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 5 years on parts.
VisionAire 3 Additional Information
Oxygen Concentrator Resources
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Questions about the VisionAire 3 Liter Oxygen Concentrator or any of the other oxygen concentrators can be answered by one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist. These specialists are trained, tested and re-evaluated every six months to ensure they are on top of the latest technology and the newest oxygen therapy delivery devices. These certified specialist can help you with questions about pulse flow oxygen, continuous flow oxygen, oxygen concentration levels, high altitude operation, oxygen therapy while traveling, as well as questions about specific concentrator specifications. Call toll free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
VM Rental Program - If you would like to "kick the tires" by trying out a particular concentrator before actually purchasing it, try our rental program. Vitality Medical rents by the week with no limitation on the number of weeks. Try before you buy and take all the time you need to test, try and learn how to use one of the leading edge portable oxygen concentrators on the market. Often oxygen patients want to take a portable oxygen concentrator with them while traveling since home oxygen concentrators are too bulky and do not work with many foreign power grids. Vitality Medical has several lightweight portables approved by the FAA for airline travel that can be operated 24/7 while on your vacation. Call today for details at 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - Not 100% satisfied with the concentrator you purchased? Let us make it right! Vitality Medical will buy your concentrator back and help you determine a better fit.
Oxygen Concentrator Loaner Program - Should your concentrator need to be repaired, Vitality Medical provides a concentrator on-loan for you to use while your concentrator is repaired. Whether your concentrator is under warranty or not, our customers have access to the Vitality Medical Loaner Program.
Easy Warranty Processing - If your oxygen concentrator requires repair while under warranty, just give us a call on our toll free line to set up your warranty repair at 800-397-5899. Remember, Vitality Medical offers a free loaner while your concentrator is being repaired. Warranty processing is only for concentrators purchased from Vitality Medical.
Oxygen Concentrator Rankings and Comparison Charts -A list of the top ranking oxygen concentrator choices along with detailed reviews, concentrator rankings and side-by-side comparisons, are available by clicking on the links to our oxygen comparison studies below.
Additional Concentrator Resources
- Oxygen Concentrator Expertise by Paul Garcia about Vitality Medical's Certified Oxygen Experts.
- Ranking the Top Low Flow Oxygen Concentrators includes the SimplyFlo and VisionAire concentrators.
- Comparison Chart of the Top 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrators displays oxygen performance, size, weight, operating factors and dependability.
- AirSep Oxygen Concentrator Filters manufactured by Chart Industries.
- AirSep Accessories and Replacement Parts including batteries, backpacks and power supplies.
- McCoy R, Petty T, Gay P. Respironics white paper. Comparison of three portable oxygen concentrators on exercising patients. Andover, MA: Philips Respironics; 2008.
- O'Donnell DE, Hernandez P, Kaplan A, Aaron S, Bourbeau J, Marciniuk D, et al. Canadian Thoracic Society recommendations for management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - 2008 update - highlights for primary care. Can Respir J 2008;15(Suppl A):1A–8A.
- Case R, Hausmann R. Use of a portable oxygen concentrator with a fixed minute volume oxygen conserving device to deliver oxygen to exercising pulmonary rehabilitation patients (abstract). Respir Care 2005;50(11):1510.
- William C. Pruitt. Long-Term Oxygen Therapy: In a Perfect World. Respir Care, October 2013 58:10 1711-1713.
- Nasilowski J, Przybylowski T, Zielinski J, Chazan R. Comparing supplementary oxygen benefits from a portable oxygen concentrator and a liquid oxygen portable device during a walk test in COPD patients on long-term oxygen therapy. Respir Med 2008;102(7):1021–1025.
- Petty TL, Bliss PL. Ambulatory oxygen therapy, exercise, and survival with advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (the Nocturnal Oxygen Therapy Trial revisited). Respir Care 2000;45(2):204–211.
- Leblanc CJ, Lavallée LG, King JA, Taylor-Sussex RE, Woolnough A, McKim DA. A comparative study of 3 portable oxygen concentrators during a 6-minute walk test in patients with chronic lung disease. Respir Care. 2013 Oct;58(10):1598-605. doi: 10.4187/respcare.02275. Epub 2013 Apr 2.
- Chatburn RL, Williams TJ. Performance comparison of 4 portable oxygen concentrators. Respir Care 2010;55(4):433–442.
VisionAire 3 Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
- VisionAire 3 Oxygen Concentrators Brochure describes the features and benefits of this AirSep Oxygen Concentrator.
- VisionAire 3 Service Manual offers operating instructions in English.
- VisionAire Parts List and Schematics provides diagrams and part numbers for VisionAire replacement parts.
- AirSep Oxygen Concentrator Accessories offers optional accessories and parts to enhance your concentrator.
- VisionAire Oxygen Concentrator Patient Manual contains operating instructions in English.
- VisionAire Multi-Language Patient Manual provides operating instructions in multiple langauges (French, German, Spanish, Greek, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Arabic).
- Oxygen Tubing Condensation includes an abstract, preventing rainout, alternatives to oxygen humidification,
- Smoking Risks and Medical Oxygen offers information to reduce the risks of fires and burns when smoking and using oxygen.
- Long Term Oxygen Therapy Study by the Ottawa Hospital.
- AirSep Warranty provides details and warranty period schedule for AirSep Oxygen Concentrators.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Chart Industries Sub Brand AirSep Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
I'm a severe COPD patient, the oxygen machine is very important to me, but this machine's serious quality problem caused great trouble for me. I will never again to buy any product of this manufacturer.