Other AirSep product(s)
VisionAire 2 Oxygen Concentrator
VisionAire 2 is a pediatric oxygen concentrator that is a maintenance-free home oxygen concentrator specifically designed for low flow oxygen requirements. This home oxygen therapy machine is one of the quietest concentrators available, emitting only 40 decibels. Although the VisionAire 2 is designed for Pediatric Oxygen, it is not limited to pediatrics.
Adults and older children with requirements of 2 liters or less per minute (LPM) can also use the VisionAire 2 Oxygen Concentrator for oxygen therapy. The VisionAire 2 is equipped with a resettable circuit breaker, a dual-function hour meter and well-defined system alarms. The user-interface contains a back-lined flowmeter for viewing accuracy and proper setting.
VisionAire 2 Pediatric Oxygen Concentrator Features
VisionAire 2 Pediatric Oxygen Concentrator is equipped with a flowmeter that provides continuous oxygen flow ranging from 1/8 to 2 LPM. Users can control the oxygen output of this home oxygen concentrator with CCM increments for easy conversion. The VisionAire 2 supports pediatric care with two types of precision flowmeters. The standard flowmeter has 1/8 LPM increments ranging from 1/8 LPM up to 2 LPM with CCM markings for easy conversion, and is suitable for adult use where lower power consumption and cooler operating temperatures are valued. The alternative flowmeter has 1/10 increments ranging from .10 LPM up to 1.0 LPM. Call 800-397-5899 to special order the alternative flowmeter. The VisionAire 2 is a lightweight concentrator weighing only 30 pounds.
VisionAire 2 Pediatric Oxygen Concentrator Features & Benefits
- Designed for pediatric oxygen needs.
- Suitable for adult use when Rx is for 2 LPM or less and low power consumption or cooler operating temperatures are valued.
- Safety features include overdraw protection, locking oxygen flow, resettable circuit breaker, and system alarms.
- Safety alarm features include no flow, low concentration, high and low pressure, high temperature and power failure.
- Comes with built-in oxygen sensor.
- Maintenance free concentrator, resulting in less work and less worry for you.
- The small and lightweight frame fits easily into any home or facility environment.
- The unique design eliminates costly preventative maintenance schedules.
- Pediatric and adult applications.
VisionAire 2 Pediatric Oxygen Specifications
AirSep VisionAire 2 Pediatric Oxygen Concentrator Specifications
- VisionAire 2 Pediatric Oxygen Concentrator Product Number: AS096-8.
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Width: 14.1 Inch.
- Height: 20.8 Inch.
- Depth: 11.5 Inch.
- Oxygen Output: 1 - 2 LPM.
- Oxygen Concentration: 90 percent +5.5/-3 percent
- Power Consumption: 200 Watts.
- Sound Level: 40 dBA.
- Power Requirements: 115 V, 60 Hz, 3 AMP.
- Alarms: Power failure, high and low pressure, high temperature, no flow, low concentration (with optional oxygen monitor).
- Operational Temperature: 41 degrees F to 105 degrees F.
- Manufacturer: AirSep.
- Brand: VisionAire.
- AirSep VisionAire 2 Pediatric Oxygen Concentrator Warranty: 5 years on parts.
VisionAire 2 Additional Information
Oxygen Concentrator Resources
Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist - Questions about the VisionAire 2 Liter Pediatric Concentrator or any of the other oxygen concentrators can be answered by one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist. These specialists are trained, tested and re-evaluated every six months to ensure they are on top of the latest technology and the newest oxygen therapy delivery devices. These certified specialist can help you with questions about pulse flow oxygen, continuous flow oxygen, oxygen concentration levels, high altitude operation, oxygen therapy while traveling, as well as questions about specific concentrator specifications. Call toll free to 800-397-5899 to reach one of our Certified Oxygen Concentrator Specialist.
VM Rental Program - If you would like to "kick the tires" by trying out a particular concentrator before actually purchasing it, try our rental program. Vitality Medical rents by the week with no limitation on the number of weeks. Try before you buy and take all the time you need to test, try and learn how to use one of the leading edge portable oxygen concentrators on the market. Often oxygen patients want to take a portable oxygen concentrator with them while traveling since home oxygen concentrators are too bulky and do not work with many foreign power grids. Vitality Medical has several lightweight portables approved by the FAA for airline travel that can be operated 24/7 while on your vacation. Call today for details at 800-397-5899.
Vitality Medical Buy Back Program - Not 100% satisfied with the concentrator you purchased? Let us make it right! Vitality Medical will buy your concentrator back and help you determine a better fit.
Oxygen Concentrator Loaner Program - Should your concentrator need to be repaired, Vitality Medical provides a concentrator on-loan for you to use while your concentrator is repaired. Whether your concentrator is under warranty or not, our customers have access to the Vitality Medical Loaner Program.
Easy Warranty Processing - If your oxygen concentrator requires repair while under warranty, just give us a call on our toll free line to set up your warranty repair at 800-397-5899. Remember, Vitality Medical offers a free loaner while your concentrator is being repaired. Warranty processing is only for concentrators purchased from Vitality Medical.
Oxygen Concentrator Rankings and Comparison Charts -A list of the top ranking oxygen concentrator choices along with detailed reviews, concentrator rankings and side-by-side comparisons, are available by clicking on the links to our oxygen comparison studies below.
Oxygen Concentrator Resources
- The Top Low Flow Oxygen Concentrators includes the SimplyFlo and VisionAire concentrators.
- Comparing the Top 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrators displays oxygen performance, size, weight, operating factors and dependability.
- Oxygen Concentrator Expertise from Vitality Medical Certified Oxygen Experts.
- AirSep Oxygen Concentrator Filters manufactured by Chart Industries.
- AirSep Accessories and Replacement Parts including batteries, backpacks and power supplies.
- O'Donnell DE, Hernandez P, Kaplan A, Aaron S, Bourbeau J, Marciniuk D, et al. Canadian Thoracic Society recommendations for management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - 2008 update - highlights for primary care. Can Respir J 2008;15(Suppl A):1A–8A.
- William C. Pruitt. Long-Term Oxygen Therapy: In a Perfect World. Respir Care, October 2013 58:10 1711-1713.
- Nasilowski J, Przybylowski T, Zielinski J, Chazan R. Comparing supplementary oxygen benefits from a portable oxygen concentrator and a liquid oxygen portable device during a walk test in COPD patients on long-term oxygen therapy. Respir Med 2008;102(7):1021–1025.
- Petty TL, Bliss PL. Ambulatory oxygen therapy, exercise, and survival with advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (the Nocturnal Oxygen Therapy Trial revisited). Respir Care 2000;45(2):204–211.
- Case R, Hausmann R. Use of a portable oxygen concentrator with a fixed minute volume oxygen conserving device to deliver oxygen to exercising pulmonary rehabilitation patients (abstract). Respir Care 2005;50(11):1510.
- McCoy R, Petty T, Gay P. Respironics white paper. Comparison of three portable oxygen concentrators on exercising patients. Andover, MA: Philips Respironics; 2008.
- Leblanc CJ, Lavallée LG, King JA, Taylor-Sussex RE, Woolnough A, McKim DA. A comparative study of 3 portable oxygen concentrators during a 6-minute walk test in patients with chronic lung disease. Respir Care. 2013 Oct;58(10):1598-605. doi: 10.4187/respcare.02275. Epub 2013 Apr 2.
- Chatburn RL, Williams TJ. Performance comparison of 4 portable oxygen concentrators. Respir Care 2010;55(4):433–442.
VisionAire 2 Pediatric Oxygen Concentrator Additional Information
- VisionAire Oxygen Concentrators Brochure describes the features and benefits for this AirSep Concentrator.
- AirSep Oxygen Concentrator Accessories catalogs the accessories and replacement parts for AirSep Concentrators.
- VisionAire Service Manual is a technical manual for the VisionAire 2 and 3 Concentrators.
- VisionAire Oxygen Concentrator Patient Manual offers information on operating your oxygen concentrator properly.
- VisionAire Multi-Language Patient Manual provided in French, German, Spanish, Greek, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish and Arabic.
- VisionAire Parts List and Schematics includes replacement part numbers.
- Visionaire Trouble Shooting Guide helps determine the cause and solution of most common malfunctions.
- Visionaire 2 & 3 Replacement Parts offers a detailed list of VisionAire parts.
- Oxygen Tubing Condensation includes an abstract, preventing rainout, alternatives to oxygen humidification,
- Smoking Risks and Medical Oxygen offers information to reduce the risks of fires and burns when smoking and using oxygen.
- Long Term Oxygen Therapy Study by the Ottawa Hospital.
- AirSep Warranty provides details and warranty period schedule for AirSep Oxygen Concentrators.
- VisionAire Warranty offers summary of AirSep warranty policy for the VisionAire series concentrators.
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Chart Industries Sub Brand AirSep Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!