Vashe Wound Solution, by Steadman Medical, is a prescription-strength wound wash designed to help cleanse wounds while preparing wound beds in a biocompatible, safe, effective, and natural way. Developed through a proprietary electrochemical process, this solution of hypochlorous acid (HOCI) has been safety-tested to act as a preservative to inhibit microbial contamination from within the solution, while being completely non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
Vashe Wound Solution can be used on exudating and/or dirty wounds, acute and chronic dermal lesions, such as Stage I-IV pressure ulcers, stasis ulcers, diabetic ulcers, post-surgical wounds, first and second-degree burns, abrasions, minor irritations of the skin, diabetic foot ulcers, ingrown toe nails, grafted and donor sites, and exit sites. It is also designed to moisten and lubricate absorbent wound dressings, such as Drawtex Hydroconductive Wound Dressing.
Vashe Wound Solution Features and Benefits:
- Cleanses, Debrides, and Removes Microorganisms From Wounds.
- Moistens and Lubricates Absorbent Wound Dressings Such as Drawtex Hydroconductive Wound Dressing.
- Cleanses, Debrides and Removes Microorganisms From the Wound.
- Reduces Wound Odor.
- Cleared For Use On Acute and Chronic Lesions.
- Helps to Accomplish the Goals of Wound Bed Preparation.
- Non-Cytotoxic, Non-Irritating, Non-Sensitizing, No Oral Toxicity.
- No Clinical Contraindications For Use.
- Proprietary Formulation.
Vashe Wound Solution Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Steadman Medical
- Brand: Vashe
- Application: Wound Cleanser
- Sizes: 4 oz Bottle, 8.5 oz Bottle, 16 oz Bottle
- UNSPSC Code: 42312313
- Product Numbers: 312, 313, 314
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Steadman Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!