Varicex Unna Boot, manufactured by Lohmann & Rauscher is a zinc-paste Unna Boot bandage which requires no pre-warming and is ready for use. Vericex stays inconspicuous and doesn’t excessively bulk. Vericex are semi-ridged, permanent Wound Dressings which stretch top better facilitate tapered limbs. Varicex are sealed individually in aluminum pouches.
Varicex Unna Boot Features and Benefits
- Bandage coated with zinc paste.
- Time-saving, ready for use.
- Slim and inconspicuous, no excessive bulking.
- Knitted bandage.
- For dressings applied in circular bandaging technique.
- "Stretch" effect great for tapered limbs.
- Easy to apply.
Varicex Unna Boot Specifications
- Varicex product numbers: 20602, 20632
- Zinc Impregnated
- HCPCS Code: A6456
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Lohmann & Rauscher
- Community Q&A