Vacurect Vacuum Erection Devices, manufactured by Bonro Medical, are the hassle-free, simple and effective manual vacuum penis pumps. This self-contained, one-piece pump, utilizes natural pumping action that doesn't detract from natural intimacy. The Vacurect Vacuum Therapy Erectile Dysfunction Device has been reported to have a 96% success rate in treating erectile dysfunction, Vacurect is unique from traditional vacuum therapy devices. Vacuum therapy is a safe method of achieving an erection in as quick as 60 seconds.
Operating the Vacurect Vacuum Erection Device is simple. Select the appropriate size tension ring from 5 Tension Systems included with the Deluxe Vacurect Vacuum Therapy Device. After attaching the tension system to the base of the Bonro Vacurect Pump/em>, apply a small amount of lubricant on the head of the penis and tension system. Place the tip of the penis in the opening of the tension system and begin moving the sleeve up and down, creating a vacuum and drawing the penis through the tension system into the cylinder. Once a strong erection is achieved, simply break the seal between the vacuum and tension system to remove the pump. Leave the tension system in place for the duration of intimacy until complete.
Over the Counter Model Vacuret Model 1002 Components
- Vacurect pump and cylinder.
- Convenient storage pouch.
- 5 different sizes of tension bands.
- 2 oz. personal lubricant.
- Simple user instructions.
- 1 year product warranty.
Over the Counter Model Vacurect Model 1002 DELUXE Components
- Vacurect pump and cylinder.
- Convenient zippered travel bag.
- 10 different sizes of tension bands.
- 4 oz bottle of personal lubricant.
- 4 oz. bottle of strawberry personal lubricant.
- 2 oz. bottle of service oil.
- Lifetime warranty on the cylinder.
- 30 day refund policy (20% disposal fee applies).
- This Vacurect Device meets FDA standards for Over-the-Counter vacuum therapy devices.
Bonro Medical Vacurect Vacuum Device Features and Benefits
- 96% Success Rate in Treating Erectile Dysfunction.
- Can Work in as Quick as 60 Seconds.
- Unique Natural Pump Action that Doesn't Inhibit Intimacy.
- One-Piece System That Doesn't Require Complicated Assembly.
- Immediately Ready to Use Upon Arrival.
- Non-Invasive, Non-Drug Therapy with No Harmful Side Effects.
- 5 Sizes of Tension Systems That Last 3 Years.
- Improves Penile Health by Increasing Blood Flow and Revitalizing Vascular Tissue.
- 24-Hour Product Counseling Service Through Bonro Medical at 1-877-266-7699.
Bonro Medical Vacurect Vacuum Erection Pump Kit Specifications
- Vacurect Vacuum Therapy System Product Number: Vacurect 1002.
- One Size fits most men.
- Cylinder Width: 1.75 inches.
- Cylinder Length: 8.75 inches.
- Manufacturer: Bonro Medical.
- Bonro Medical Warranty: 1 Year Free Replacement for Vacuum Unit Defects.
According to Bonro Medical, erectile dysfunction is estimated to affect 30 million men in the United States. With a multitude of erectile dysfunction causes, the Vacurect System provides an answer to the symptoms. Rather than letting erectile dysfunction increase difficulties in life, the Vacurect OTC Device can help restore intimacy and passion into your life. Using vacuum therapy, a strong erection can be achieved for sexual intercourse.
Erectile Dysfunction Common Causes
- Prostate Cancer
- High Blood Pressure
- Vascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Disorders
- Prescription Medications
- High Cholesterol
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cigarette Smoking
- Advancing Age
- Psychological Issues
Bonro Medical Vacurect Pump Additional Information
- Bonro Vacurect Penis Pump Brochure portrays the benefits of using drug free vacuum therapy.
- Vacurect ED Pump User Instructions offers step by step procedure for effective therapy of erectile dysfunction.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bonro Medical Ships Free Yes Size Chart Vacurect Vacuum Erection Devices, manufactured by Bonro Medical, are designed for Erectile Dysfunction. These Penis Pumps are the hassle-free, simple and effective.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Ken on Sep 5, 2015 2:31:06 PM