The Uriclak Incontinence Clamp, manufactured by Uriclak, is penis clamp that is a non-invasive and an effective incontinence control device. It simply provides a comfortable, directed squeeze to close the urethra off and prevent urine leakage. It does not require a prescription and is a good candidate that may help one avoid catheterization or need for external urinary collection bags.
The device is unique in that Uriclak does not integrate clips or clasps to secure the clamp. The incontinence clamp opens without a locking or external release mechanism. The user simply squeezes the sides of the device, creating a circular opening wide enough for the penis to be inserted. By slowly releasing the sides, the ring flattens around the penis, effectively closing off the urethra.
The Uriclak will stay in one spot after closing because of the semi circular positioning bars built into the inside of ring. They keep the clamp from rotating and hold the top of the penis in line so the bottom cushion will be appropriately raised against the urethra. To release and allow urine to flow again, one simply has to squeeze the sides and the Uriclak to open it back up and allow urine to pass through the urethra.
Uriclak uses soft medical approved material (USP class VI) made of resilient and flexible material. In addition to phenomenal flex, the clamp does not contain foam, which is sometimes problematic picking up moisture or urine prone to causing odor or foam breakdown over time.
This device features a universal design that will fit almost any anatomy. If you deem the pressure too great, though, you can use the included pins to create more space for a more comfortable fit. The larger the pin, the lower amount of pressure will be pressed against you. If you find that there is not enough pressure, you can use surgical tape to wrap around the raised area at the bottom, which will apply additional pressure to your urethra.
Who is a good candidate for the Uriclak device?
- It is good for men who have incontinence after prostate surgery.
- It is good for older men who may have some loss of urinary control.
- It may work well for those who have a mental or physical disability and is supervised by another person.
Buy now and prevent embarrassing and unnecessary urinary incontinence today! However, if this device does not meet your specific incontinence needs, make sure to check out other incontinence clamps, such as this penile clamp and penis clamp, here.
Uriclak Features and Benefits
- The clamp does not prevent blood flow to the penis.
- The clamp is a one-size-fits-all design.
- It is highly flexible and adustable for comfort.
- It includes spacers to adjust clamp tightness.
- It is lightweight and has a neutral color as to not attract attention.
- It does not require clamps or clasps.
- The clamp does not have sharp edges or hinges that could pinch.
- It effectively prevents leakage from the urethra, even during movement.
- It will not absorb moisture or include foam that has a tendency to draw odors.
- Product Number: URICLAK.
- Color: Neutral beige.
- Product Weight: 0.04 pounds.
- Application: To prevent urinary incontinence in men.
- Manufacturer: Uriclak, Uriklak.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Uriclak Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsIs this worn at night, or what does a man do since there is so much urination during the night? Right now, he uses an eternal catheter (Men's Liberty) all the time with a bed bag at night, and a leg bag during the day. Would this work so that he wouldn't have to use this, or is this only for leaks, and not incontinence?Question by: Pat Krueger on Apr 24, 2015 10:14:00 AMThe clamp is designed for urinary incontinence. If there is something different that needs to be achieved, it's best to talk to a medical professional.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 21, 2016 3:23:00 PMIs there a form of metal in the inside of the Uriclak clamp? If so, will it be detected when I go through the metal detector at the airport?Question by: Anselmo on Apr 22, 2015 12:24:00 AMThere is, but it is not much; perhaps less than a key or a pair of eyeglasses. I think detectors are set differently at different airports.Answer by: wayne rhoades on Apr 22, 2015 12:51:18 PM
I have good luck with a Uriclack clamp. I like it and it tolerates me!