The Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy Simulator For Varicose Veins by 3B Scientific is a realistic, cost-effective way for students and trainees to learn the requisite preclinical skills for performing ultrasound guided microfoam sclerotherapy to treat varicose veins. Upcoming angiologists, phlebotomists, and vascular surgeons can practice safely and efficiently with haptic response technology to hone their skills with this realistic synthetic soft-tissue vena saphena simulator.
The Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy Simulator gives students the ability to practice proper reactions to haptic response properties of human soft tissue, familiarize themselves with the echogenicity during ultrasounds, improve hand-eye coordination, and gain the necessary confidence to successfully perform ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy on patients. 3B is the leader in anatomical educational trainers, and this Sclerotherapy Simulator is consistant with their high level of quality, making it an excellent choice for any worthwhile nursing program.
Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy Simulator For Varicose Veins Features and Benefits:
- Cost-Efficient Ultrasound Simulator.
- Allows Students To Practice Clinical Skills to Treat Vericose Veins.
- Realistic Soft-Tissue and Life-Like Saphena.
- Training With This Simulator Enables Students To
- Correctly React To The Haptic Response Properties Of Human Soft Tissue While Performing Palpations and Giving Injections.
- Become Familiar With The Echogenicity During Ultrasound Examinations Due To The Simulators Realistic Tissue Texture.
- Improve Hand-Eye Coordination.
- Gain Confidence And Experience Required To Successfully Perform Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy On Patients.
Ultrasound Guided Sclerotherapy Simulator For Varicose Veins Specifications:
- Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
- Weight: 7.72 lb
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 7.5 x 4.3 Inch
- Product Number: P60
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3B Scientific
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!