Tyrex 1 ia an Amino Acid-Modified Infant Formula With Iron. Tyrex 1 provides nutrition support for children and adults with tyrosinemia types I, II, and III. Tyrex 1 Amino Acid-Modified Infant Formula With Iron is Phenylalanine- and tyrosine-free. Use Tyrex 1 Amino Acid-Modified Infant Formula With Iron under medical supervision.
Tyrex 1 Amino Acid-Modified Infant Formula With Iron Features and Benefits
- Phenylalanine- and tyrosine-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- L-carnitine (20 mg/100 g) and taurine (40 mg/100 g) to help supply amounts normally found in human milk and foods of animal origin.
- Approximately 40% of energy as fat to help achieve acceptable formula osmolality.
- 6.6% of energy as linoleic acid.
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for children and adults.
- When fed according to the Abbott Nutrition Support Protocols, provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
Tyrex 1 Nutrition Information Links
- Tyrex 1 Nutritional Information contains details for vitamins, minerals, protein and calories.
- Tyrex-1 Nutrition Guide offers several pages of nutritional information about this Abbott Nutrition product line.
- Tyrex-1 Powder / 14.1-oz (400-g) Can / 6 ct
Corn Syrup Solids, High Oleic Safflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Soy Oil. Less than 2% of the Following: L-Leucine, L-Proline, L-Lysine Acetate, Calcium Phosphate, L-Arginine, DATEM, L-Glutamine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine, L-Alanine, Potassium Phosphate, Glycine, L-Asparagine, L-Serine, L-Threonine, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Chloride, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, L-Glutamic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, L-Tryptophan, L-Aspartic Acid, Choline Chloride, Taurine, m-Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, L-Carnitine, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Salt, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Phylloquinone, Sodium Selenate, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin D3, and Cyanocobalamin.
Tyrex 1 Preparation
Storage & Handling
- Directions for Preparation and Use: Use Only As Directed by a Physician
Your baby's health depends on carefully following these directions. Proper hygiene, handling and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Failure to follow these directions could result in severe harm. Ask your baby's doctor if you need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and if you need to boil (sterilize) bottles, nipples and rings before use.
- Wash your hands, surfaces and utensils.
- Pour prescribed amount of water into a clean container.
- Add prescribed amount of Tyrex-1 powder (and other ingredients if recommended).
- Shake well for 10-15 seconds; if using a blender, mix no more than 5 seconds.
- Pour mixture into clean feeding bottles or container; cap.
- Once feeding begins, use within 1 hour or discard.
- Approximate Weights for Unpacked, Level U.S. Standard Dry Household Measures for Powder*
Household Measure (US) Weight (g) 1 Tbsp 8 1/4 Cup 30 1/3 Cup 40 1/2 Cup 60 1 Cup 120
* For most accurate results, Tyrex-1 should be weighed on a scale that reads in grams.
- Once mixed, store bottles or container in refrigerator and feed to baby or child within 24 hours
- Store unopened or opened can at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures.
- Use opened can contents within 1 month.
6.6% of energy as linoleic acid.
Nutrient profile specifically designed for infants and toddlers.
When fed according to the Abbott Nutrition Support Protocols, provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Abbott Nutrition
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!