Therapad Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Overlays from Joerns Healthcare are Twin Mattress Overlays designed to promote air circulation for greater patient comfort. These Twin Eggcrate Overlays meet the needs of patients at risk for varying types of skin aliments. Convoluted Foam Overlays distribute body weight evenly, reducing pressure and promoting air circulation for the part of the body in contact with the bed mattress surface. Twin Eggcrate Foam Overlays are puncture-proof overlay pads that have open cell material, wave cut construction and provide greater support while dissipating heat and moisture better than fluff or mechanized pads. Therapad Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Mattress Topper Overlays utilize more of the body to distribute weight and are made of Twin density foam. Therapad Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Overlays provide enhanced rest and sleep comfort. These Eggcrate Foam Overlays are Foam Mattress Toppers that are available in Twin Mattress Size, Twin Mattress Size, Full Mattress Size, Queen Mattress Size and King Mattress Size.
Joerns Therapad Eggcrate Convoluted Foam Twin Mattress Overlay Features & Benefits
- Body weight is distributed evenly, allowing for pressure redistribution.
- Provides relief from the stiff, aching and tired feeling of sleeping on a poor mattress.
- Helps patients at risk for varying types of skin problems.
- Proprietary Eggcrate design promotes air circulation for enhanced comfort.
Joerns Eggcrate Twin Mattress Convoluted Foam Overlay Specifications
- Joerns Therapad Eggcrate Overlay Product Numbers: 33744, 37004, 38004..
- Width: 34"
- Length: 72"
- Height Options: 2", 3" and 4"
- Base Thickness : 1/2"
- Bed Mattress Size: Twin.
- Application: Foam Mattress Topper for air circulation.
- Construction: Wave cut.
- Foam Density: Twin.
- Foam Design: Open cell material.
- Puncture proof pads with open cell material.
- Manufacturer: Joerns Healthcare.
- Brand: Therapad.
- HCPCS code: E0184.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Joerns Sub Brand N/A Ships Free No
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!