Finding the right bath and shower aid for you to get in and out of the tub shouldn't be difficult to find. Medline's Tub Grab Bar has a simple design that's easy to use, easy to set up and requires little effort to maintain. The bar has a step-through clamp design that makes it easy to step into and get out of the tub without any interference. The tall handle with both curved and straight bars allows the user to use two hands for extra support. Installation is easy with the clamp-style design, meaning you won't need any tools. The clamp also means you can move it anywhere on the side of the tub.
The clamp adjusts to fit tubs between 2 3/4 and 6 1/4 inches.
Tub Grab Bar Features and Benefits
- Easy to Install; Requires no Tools
- Step Through Clamp for Easy Entry
- Dual Handle for Easy Access
- Curved and Straight Bars for Preference
- Fits a Wide Variety of Tubs
- Inside Pads for Scuff-Free Tub Surface
- Manufacturer: Medline
- Finish: White, Stainless-White
- Length: 11 Inches
- Mount: Bath Tub
- Latex Free: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Product Numbers: MDS86321W, G98006
Manual & Documents
- Bath Safety Brochure describes products to help provide bathroom safety.
- Product HCPCS provides medical coding information.
Medline Bathtub Grab Bar Review Video (3:23 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A